Jan Juc Beauty
Jan Juc, Australia
This immaculately presented four bedroom beach house is close to Jan Juc and the other magnetic surf spots of Torquay and Bells Beach.
Situated just off the Great Ocean Road, this north facing home has a year-round summery feel. It is open-plan and excellent both for entraining or relaxing after an active day on the trails or beaches.
Take the cliff top walk left to the Jan Juc shops and Surf Club or head to the right and you can walk all the way to the Bells Beach Surf Reserve.
There is also a heated spa on the rear deck with distant views across Jan Juc and Torquay to Fishermans Beach which helps make this a great holiday destination.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, Full, and Full
8 guests maximum
1 hr and 20 mins by car
From parts of the house you can see the ocean
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- If you interested in other water activities like snorkelling and diving there is a lot to keep you interested. Point Danger Marine Park is a great place to snorkel, though its name suggests danger it is a danger for ships coming close to the coast.
- If you are a diver you can dive on the wrecks at the Commonwealth ship graveyard number 3, some are only in 8 metres of water. There is a variety of sea going vessels here including submarines.
- For the more adventurous there is sky diving from Torquay and Loddon where you can single or tandem dive. Operated by Australia Skydive the views from up top are amazing.
- The beaches are good for beach fishing, especially on the rocky ends where fish tend to congregate to feed among the rocks. Fisherman's Beach is the best for fishing all year round.
- The Surf Coast Walk takes advantage of the majestic vistas down the coast and onto the beaches and out to sea.
Places of Interest
- The beaches and the surf is what usually brings people to areas like Torquay and Bells Beach and Jan Juc but there is a lot more to do here than surf or swim
- The Surf World Surfing Museum at Surf City Plaza has many hands on displays and memorabilia of the area and its surfing history. Even if you aren't a surfer there is something here to interest everyone.
- If you are after a bit of luxury and pampering visit the Saltair Spa nestled in a quiet setting with views to the sea and of the rolling hills surrounding Torquay.
Excellent property and wonderful hosts, perfect location in a spectacular part of Australia. Thanks again!”