6 Nights Island Paradise 2 BR Luxury All Inclusive
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
6 Nights Palawan Paradise 2 BR Luxury Suite
American Plan Inclusive
*Please note that all reservations are 6 nights and 7 days commencing Sunday with departure on Saturday.*
Experience total relaxation and unwind to your heart’s content.
A true testament to warm Filipino hospitality, we provide a meet-and-greet service with complimentary airport transfer to help you easily get to the resort.
Located on the Philippine island of Palawan, pristine waters offer white-sand beaches, beautiful coral reefs and a wealth of flora and fauna. Palawan is a truly exotic destination with marine sanctuaries for innumerable species of tropical fish and coral, as well as five species of endangered sea turtles. All around you, the sights, sounds and even the jungle air itself seems to breathe and whisper of a secret world.
Enjoy a breathtaking tour featuring one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature as you visit Puerto Princesa’s Underground River. For adventure seekers, accommodations also include Ugong Rock climbing and Zipline. Lush forests abound with more than 100 species of birds that guests can visit during hosted island hopping tours. Put on headlights and go spelunking in the different caves, or hop on the banca and go island hopping and snorkeling!
The Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite features a spacious living and dining area. Separate bedrooms are designed to face the ocean as well as the indoor Jacuzzi, highlighting magnificent views. The master bedroom has 1 king bed while the guest bedroom has 2 queen beds. A combination of traditional Filipino architectural style with contemporary design, evoke charm and quiet luxury.
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in. Interior decor, layout and views may differ slightly per unit.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1862 square feet, 173 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
5 minutes by car/shuttle
Varies on location
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature and location of Palawan, all bookings require a mandatory daily fee of $300 per person with a minimum of 4 adult guests (max 6 guests) payable at time of booking. Please inquire regarding pricing for children. See details of inclusions (meals, excursions, etc.) below.
The surcharge covers the cost of roundtrip airport transfers, welcome drinks, welcome fruit platter, boat transfers to sandbar, guided tours (tour details will be provided after confirmation of booking but are listed below), island hopping excursions, 1 hour use of non-motorized water sports equipment, 1 hour bike-use, three scrumptious meals per day (alcohol, drinks & snacks are extra), resort access, daily housekeeping and farewell Luau.
Please note there is a $10 separate daily conservation fee per person required.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out. A credit card or other reasonable deposit can be requested by the Host Member from the Guest, to cover any optional consumables during their stay. Such expenditures shall be paid by the Guest. Passport information will be required at time of booking as permits are required in advance for tours.
Activities of Interest
- Spa services available at resort
- Snorkeling & Scuba diving
- Rock Climbing & Zip-lining
- Tours & Island Hopping
- Historical sites – Plaza Cuartel, Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral, Iwahig Penal Colony Farm, Palawan Museum
- Parks – Baker’s Hill, Mitra’s Ranch, Butterfly Garden, Crocodile Farm
- Nature destinations – Subterranean River National Park, Honda Bay, Iwahig Firefly Watching, Dolphin Watching, Estrella Falls, Irawan Eco Park
Places of Interest
- The following tours will be included (weather permitting):
- Visit one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature: The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park features a limestone karst mountain landscape with an 8.2 km. navigable underground river. The underground river is reputed to be the world’s longest.
- Hop onto a boat and go island hopping at Honda Bay with visits to Starfish Island, Luli Island, Cowrie Island & Pandan Island.
- Firefly Watching is another exciting experience in Palawan. Taking place just before dusk, this tour allows you to get closer to nature and, in particular, the dazzling and flickering Fireflies
- At Estrella Falls rare species of flora and fauna such as orchids and ferns surround the falls enhancing the charm and beauty of the place. The cool climate makes the area conducive to wildlife habitat.
- Ugong Rock's name comes from the echoing sound of the rocks that is produced when tapping them. Climb through steep rocks, pass through narrow passages and cry your heart out at their zipline, where they boast to be the fastest zipline in the country.
- Irawan Eco-Adventure Tour takes you to the jungles of Palawan. Regarded as one of the best geographical regions to enjoy eco adventures in the entire South East Asia, Palawan is a paradise for nature lovers.
- On the city tour you will visit Baywalk, Plaza Cuartel, Immaculate Conception Cathedral Church, a visit to Puerto Princesa's Palawan Rescue and Wildlife Centre (Crocodile Farm), Binuatan Weaving Creations, Mitra's Ranch and Baker's Hill.