Hua Hin, Thailand
Villa Nilaya is a beautiful beachfront property, the perfect setting for a relaxed and luxurious holiday for families and friends. Privately owned and impeccably managed, it is located within the Boathouse residential complex, opposite Palm Hills golf course, just a ten minute drive from the traditional, friendly town of Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand.
Located 220 kilometres from Bangkok, Hua Hin has many attractions both by the sea and in the mountains, including delicious restaurants, exciting shopping, world-class golf courses, all sorts of water sports, plus Thailand’s leading vineyard – Hua Hin Hills.
The King of Thailand has made Hua Hin his home of choice. And it is equally popular amongst Thai and international guests. The coastal town is one of the few that has developed nicely over the past ten years, managing to retain its charm and authenticity.
Nestled in lush gardens in a secluded corner of the complex, Villa Nilaya is one of the only true beachfront villas available for holiday rentals in Hua Hin. The property boasts an elegant Thai style 3 bedroom villa, 2 detached and modern bedroom/living Salas filled with light, plus a Spa Sala with a steam room, all designed and furnished to the highest standard. On the roof level, the three Salas are connected by bridges, creating an elegant oversized roof terrace with breathtaking seaviews.
Whether you want to take a refreshing dip in the pool that winds past, wander along the peaceful beach, or unwind in one of the numerous relaxing in/outdoor areas, Villa Nilaya provides it all. It is one of an exclusive few that fronts directly onto a clean, wide open beach in what remains an unusually private area of the Thai coastline.
Villa Nilaya is managed by a lovely Thai couple that lives on property 24/7.
To keep you in touch with the outside world and entertained during your stay, there is WiFi internet throughout the property, flat screen TVs with satellite and DVD players in most rooms, plus an iPod docking station with powerful speakers in the living room.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 10000 square feet, 930 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
2.5 hrs by car
Beautiful garden and sea views
Activities of Interest
- Villa Nilaya is located just a 10 minute drive from the city centre known for some of the best seafood restaurants in the country.
- For golf enthusiasts, world-class golf courses such as Palm Hills and Black Mountain are within easy reach.
Places of Interest
- Maruekhathaiyawan Palace
- Built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town, Hua Hin's railway station and adjacent royal waiting room are undeniably attractive.
- Cicada Market is all about art, handmade crafts and good times. With an open-air market concept, it brings together Hua Hin’s artistic talents and those who wear ‘freedom of expression’ on their sleeves.
- Plearn Wan is a themed shopping complex located not far from Klai Kang Won Palace.
We celebrated our wedding anniversary in the Villa Nilaya and were had the best time. The home is beautiful and luxurious, the staff is kind and thoughtful, the location is breathtaking - right on the beach. Restaurants are just a short beach walk away, Hua Hin downtown is a short car drive.”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo