Chalet Feiler is a beautiful ski retreat on the edge of the village of Les Collons, which is part of the Verbier ski area. 3 minutes drive to the slopes, Perched at 1700 metres, with uninterrupted views of the Rhone valley and southern Swiss and French Alps, this spectacular chalet is simply breathtaking, at any time of the year.
It may be hard to leave the chalet with its hot tub overlooking the Matterhorn, sauna, Playstation, Wii, Ipod docks, TV, movies, fully equipped kitchen, sun loungers, and a number of ‘good reads’ – all surrounded by over 180 degrees of incredible mountain views. Yet if you can tear yourself away there are mountain spas, ski-ing, heli-boarding, paragliding, kayaking, canyoning, mountain biking and horse riding to name but a few (obviously some dependent on weather and season!).
Sleeping up to 10 guests (with the possibility of additional cots and foldaway beds), we welcome couples, families and friends. Our chalet is family-friendly, with cots, high chairs and a baby monitor.
In the winter season, the ski-ing area of the four valleys encompass Verbier, Veysonnaz, Nendaz and Thyon-Les Collons and they are on your doorstep. Drive 3 minutes to one of several lifts nearby at Les Collons or Piste de L’ours and enjoy everything the area has to offer with over 220 kilometres of slopes and top rated snow parks. We have a warm technical room to leave your outdoor clothes, ski’s and snowboards.
Chalet Feiler is a self-catered chalet. There is a mini supermarket and croissanterie in the village as well as many larger supermarkets in Sion and Conthey. Our housekeeper can buy groceries for you prior to your arrival and she offers a raclette evening in the chalet. Local restaurants can deliver dinner.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1250 square feet, 117 square meters
King, Full, Full, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Geneva or Zurich
About 1.5 hrs by car
Stunning uninterrupted views of the Rhone valley and southern Swiss and French Alps
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
A chef can be arranged at a fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The chalet is located in Les Collons within the 4 Valleys ski region, probably the largest ski area in Europe- Nendaz, Verbier, Siviez and Veysonnaz
- The region around the Chalet has a number of dedicated cycle routes, during the summer months the lifts can carry you and your bike to the top of the mountain.
- The Golf Club Sion golf is only a few km away. Located in the the heart of the Rhone valley, its 18-hole course benefits from a sunny and warm climate.
- There are some incredible walks locally such as The ‘Bisses’ offering less taxing terrain as they follow the contour around the mountains and many have lovely traditional restaurants along the way.
Places of Interest
- Le Mont-Rouge - Gastronomic and regional dishes, wonderful for a special occasion, terrific Swiss atmosphere, delightful service.
- Le Tracouet - Large building on 2 levels, self service on the ground level and waiter service upstairs, fabulous terrace and mountain views, good for soup, plates of Swiss meats and rosti.
- Les Chottes - Wonderful, fabulous mountain restaurant (piste 21 between Combatseline and Veysonnaz) Fun atmosphere both inside the huge traditional barn and outside on the terrace, really good food and huge portions!
- he mountains are incredibly beautiful in the other seasons and there is plenty to do. Activities such as mountain-biking, hiking, rafting, paragliding, horse riding, golf and many others are available on your doorstep.
- Try the mountain spa’s, hot springs located about 30-40minute drive away. Le Bains de Saillons is very good – its closer and has more extensive pools and saunas etc. Bains d’Ovronnaz is high up in the mountains so it has lovely views of the mountain tops
- Some local sights and days out further afield, include, the Pyramides (an incredible rock formation), Evolene (a pretty Swiss village), Zermatt (you have to park your car and take a mountain train to the village) to name but a few.
This chalet is spectacular. Even more beautiful than on the pictures. Jacuzzi and Sauna were very nice to have and the kitchen very well equipped. It made it hard to leave the chalet. we were underwhelmed by the nearby ski area. They are still using a lot of the old style tow ropes and some of the people in my group had real difficulties with them so we were limited to only a few slopes. Apart from that we had a great time at the villa. The owner was super helpful and friendly. Thanks for a great stay ”
Chalet Felier, a Fabulous Swiss Chalet with Spectacular Views
We had a wonderful time hiking the Swiss Alps with our friends and exploring Valais. The chalet was well appointed and very comfortable for the 9 of us. The deck was fantastic and the views were spectacular. Watching the lightening during an evening thunderstorm was especially memorable. I would highly recommend this property, summer or winter.”