Elvey Farm (HS)
Pluckley, Kent, United Kingdom
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Elvey Farm is a quintessentially English listed farmstead and Oast House, nestled in 75 glorious acres of idyllic Kent countryside.
Kent is best known as the 'Garden of England', a phrase first coined by Henry VIII. From stunning walks around magnificent stately homes to adventure & Adrenalin pumping sports, Kent has a wide range of things to do.
Right in the heart of Kent you will be able to enjoy luxury accommodation, fine dining, or even private dining, hand crafted afternoon tea and warm, relaxed, romantic and family ran one of the few things Elvey Farm has to offer.
The rooms are situated in historic buildings giving them an individual feel. Rooms include an en suite bathroom, TV, Wifi, Tea & Coffee, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Gatwick Airport - LGW
45 minutes by car
The beautiful Kent countryside
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Explore our 75 glorious acres of idyllic Kent countryside which has direct access to a network of historic footpaths including some that run though the farm.
- An award winning golf course designed by Sir Nick Faldo and featured in the Top 100 Golf Courses in the UK and Ireland and Rolex Top 1000 courses in the world.
Places of Interest
- Stramacchio Italiano is an award-winning restaurant and onsite
- Canterbury's World Heritage site includes one of England's most important historical buildings: spectacular Canterbury Cathedral, home to the Archbishop of Canterbury and centre of Christian pilgrimage.
- Visit world-famous sites like Hever Castle and Penshurst Place, add lesser-known gems: the Quex Gardens, Goodnestone Park Gardens and fruit-filled Brogdale.
Great Experience at the Farm!!!
Elvey Farm was the perfect place to call home every night as we toured around England. We packed our days with wonderful side trips and sightseeing - but always looked forward to returning at night to our friends at the Farm and the Pub! This is a great way to experience the country of England!”
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Wireless Internet