Naples Luxury Condo Retreat
This stunning luxury coach home is located in the private enclave community of Calabria in the exclusive and highly sought-after golf community of Mediterra!
This home boasts a large open floor plan, with a large family room and enclosed patio that overlooks the lush and private preserve. The Calabria pool and spa area is conveniently located next door and is easily accessible through the back patio. There are great trails for walking and biking throughout the larger Mediterra community.
With eight miles of trails and pathways, it’s no surprise that something as simple as taking a walk is a favorite pastime of Mediterra residents. Stroll, jog or bike past beautiful neighborhoods, preserves, lakes and lush streetscapes.
Naples is famous for its white sugar-sand beaches. Everglades National Park and Big Cypress National Preserve are close by and worth exploring in an air boat or with a private fishing guide. Dolphin spotting is a daily occurrence. You may see a sailfish and other species as well. You'll be able to see firsthand the indigenous wildlife and plant life that make this internationally famous area so important to the environment.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet
King, Queen, and Full + Twin
7 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport - RSW
20 minutes by car
Landscaped preserve and pool views
Activities of Interest
- Naples Historic District Walking Tours - Take this serene, one-mile walking tour through the charming historic center of Naples!
- Naples Zoo- Come see the amazing animals that reside at the Naples Zoo!
- Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tourism Adventure - Head deep into the lush, mangrove forest, and catch sight of these majestic animals!
- Captain Redfish Rob's Charters - Captain Redfish Rob is focused on giving you the best possible fishing experience ever! With a variety of charters to choose from, you're sure to catch a big one!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon - During the summers, this is a wonderful place to take the kids. They'll love splashing around in the water and zipping down the waterslides!
Places of Interest
- Vanderbilt Beach - Offering pristine, sandy beaches and spectacular ocean views, this is one of the most popular beaches in the area!
- 5th Avenue South - An irresistible mix of glamour and laid-back ease, each storefront on 5th Avenue is filled with wonderful finds and delights!
- Mercato Shops - Come to Mercato for fine dining and upscale shopping!
- Naples Botanical Garden - This world-class garden paradise features bright and vibrant tropical plants!
- The Turtle Club - This fine-dining destination dishes out locally sourced seafood and steaks in a scenic, beachfront setting!
This home is stunningly beautiful....even more so than the pictures. It's part of an elegant community and right next to the pool for the area...which makes it seem like the pool is just for us! The owners were extremely hospitable and welcoming and helped us make the most of our time in Naples. I would happily return here anytime.”
Extremely spiffy condo
The location, decor, owners, electronics— all first class. I’d like to keep this as my secret but that wouldn’t be fair!!!”
The Calabria condo was perfect for our family. Mediterra is a beautiful community centrally located between Bonita Springs and Naples. We enjoyed local beaches, state parks, shelling and shopping just minutes from the property.. The living space was clean, stocked and well appointed. The pool, hottub and grilling area are adjacent to the condo. Most evenings we had the whole place to ourselves. Many thanks to Amanda for being so helpful and accommodating. We had a wonderful Christmas getaway-”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo