Stunning English Country Home
Peak District, United Kingdom
Milchester Court welcomes you to the English Countryside.
A perfect retreat from all the stress of modern life yet only 10 minutes to the cathedral city of Derby and 40 minutes to the forests of Robin Hood & Nottingham.
Yes, you can have it all by combining a stay in our luxurious, architect designed, individually built property, nestled in a private location in the beautiful Derbyshire village of Duffield.
The Peak District National Park for walking and climbing is on your doorstep, along with golf... it's all walking distance from our home.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, King, King, and Other
6 guests maximum
Birmingham Airport - BHX
60 minutes by car
Rolling Peak District Countryside
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Fantastic for Countryside Lovers, Walkers and the English Outdoors
- Rolling Hills and English Countryside
- Heights of Abraham - You will find cable car, cavern tours & fossil museum.
- The Peak District - from amazing countryside walks and scenic cycling trails, to spectacular rock climbing opportunities to quaint country villages. There are endless things to do in the Peak District & Derbyshire.
Places of Interest
- Carsington Water - a reservoir operated by Severn Trent Water in Derbyshire, England. The reservoir takes water from the River Derwent at Ambergate during winter months, pumping up to the reservoir by 10.5-kilometre long tunnels and aqueduc
- Visit the local cities of Nottingham and Birmingham
- Derwent Valley - Stretching 15 miles down the river valley from Matlock Bath to Derby, this World Heritage Site contains a fascinating series of historic mill complexes, including some of the world's first 'modern' factories.
- Duffield Castle - it was destroyed by King Henry III in 1266. All that remains is its foundations, but it is still possible to enjoy the superb views that would have once been on offer to those within the castle.