Augusta House is a stunning luxury apartment situated in the heart of Rome a stone's throw from Campo Dei Fiori, Piazza Farnese and Piazza Navona.
The apartment features 3 spacious queen-sized bedrooms (which on request can be turned into twin), 2 bathrooms, a practical kitchenette and a large living room with a sofa bed that can sleep an additional 2 people if needed.
The house has stylish wooden floors throughout making it a cosy and welcoming place as well as stunning painted ceilings for an immediate wow factor.
The apartment is on the 4th floor (with elevator) of an historic building in the Parione district, a very central and historically important area of Rome.
Although situated right in the centre of Rome, this property enjoys quiet surroundings.
Townhome with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Rome Train Station and Airport
15 minutes from train station and 50 minutes from the airport by car
Roof tops of a variety of historic buildings in Rome.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- Restaurants: Taverna Trilussa, Maccheroni, La motecarlo, Baffetto, Assunta Madre, Sambamaki, Zuma
- Bar: Salotto 42, Club Derriere
Spacious and central
The flat is centrally located and spacious. The roman summer is brutal though, and it took a long time for A/C too cool down all the rooms.”