WaterColor Beach Villa - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
WaterColor Beach Villa
Come to enjoy 26 miles of sugar-white beaches and the magnificent turquoise of the Gulf of Mexico, brimming with sport fishing opportunities and water warm enough for swimming most of the year; rare coastal dune lakes, maritime forests, and windswept sand dunes while staying at WaterColor Beach Villa!
Traditional elegance is what you will find in this lovely 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in Park District home with accommodations for 11. Fall in love with the outdoors as you sit on the charming front porch or upstairs deck and relax. Families will love the close proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, Beach Club, and many other WaterColor attractions.
The first floor of WaterColor Beach Villa includes an open living room and dining room, fully equipped kitchen and master bedroom. The second floor, contains two additional bedrooms and a bunk room.
WaterColor Beach Villa backs up to Seaside, FL so you are just about 100 feet from walking into Seaside for both restaurants and close beach access. The countless activity opportunities include everything from biking to beach volleyball to ecosploring adventures.
The area is home to world-class golf courses and tennis centers and plays host to great sporting events throughout the year, such as celebrity golf tourneys and festive road races. Take the three bikes provided for a ride down 30A to explore the area and neighboring communities!
Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower
Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower
Bunk Room: Day bed with trundle & Twin over twin bunk with a trundle (5)
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2496 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
NW Fla Beaches Int/l Airport - Panama City (ECP); Destin/Ft. Walton Beach Airport (VPS); Pensacola Airport (PNS)
40 minutes by car; 60 minutes by car; 90 minutes by car
Park District of WaterColor
Activities of Interest
- Bayou Arts Center is 200 acres of sand pine trails, rare coastal dune lakes, diverse animal communities, four hiking trails and a military history presentation
- Canoe or Yolo board Western Lake or gulf
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Grand Boulevard's Boulevard 10 Cinema is a state-of-the-art 10 screen movie theatre that seats a total of 1,800 people.
- Red Bar: There's live music most nights at this hippy, homely, funky local fave, housed in the old general store. It draws friendly mobs who hunker down for beers, goss and good tunes, or to tuck into a small selection of well-prepared dishes.
- Bayou Arts Center is a true Walton County hidden gem and a peaceful destination for art, culture, heritage and nature.
- Bud & Alley's Waterfront Restaurant is a great place for Southern fare. Established in 1987, you will love their devotion to farm- and sea-to-table dining.
- Seaside Farmers Market takes place in the Seaside Amphitheater every Tuesday and Saturday rain or shine 8am-12pm!
Places of Interest
- Gulf of Mexico
- Watercolor Beach Club
- Destin, FL
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Seaside, FL
In Louisiana, mardi gras week is somewhat of a holiday. We used the week as a family getaway with the kids and grandkids. Great property . Quiet neighborhood, only a walk or bike from the pools, beach, parks, and seaside community. Would love to visit this property again!!”
We certainly enjoyed our stay. The villa was a 5 minute walk from the seaside restaurants and we liked taking the provided bikes to the pools and playgrounds with our granddaughter. Also very impressed with 360 Blue, the property management company that handles the home. We would love to return! Steve”
Very central location in Watercolor
We traveled with young kids, and the house was very centrally located - just a few minutes walk to the main town center, restaurants, food trucks, and the beach. It was also a quick bike ride to the Watercolor hotel Beach Club, which had a heated pool - a major plus for young kids swimming in February! My family loved biking around the Watercolor community, and had easy bike ride to 3 playgrounds. The managing company was very helpful for recommending things to do and restaurants in the area, and for booking our baby gear and bike rentals. It was an amazing experience for my family, and the house and location within Watercolor is terrific for (young) kids. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility