This beautiful late mid-century modern with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,500 square feet has recently been upgraded and fenced for complete privacy and luxury. Mature plants mixed with new ones, towering palm trees, a huge wrap-around lot featuring a pool, spa, water features in both the front and back yards, a fire pit, two hole putting green and outdoor bar all make this property shine!
Located just five minutes from the airport, and just five minutes to downtown Palm Springs shopping and restaurants, you'll find this to be the perfect place to escape while being close enough to it all.
The open concept floor plan, dramatic high ceilings and huge windows provide the perfect place for gathering as a group. A large sofa wraps the main living space and is perfect for conversation or watching a movie on the 55” flat screen television. The spacious layout of the living area also includes interior dining for six, and just off the dining area, if movies and conversation aren't your thing, you can enjoy PacMan, Donkey Kong, Frogger ... and 57 other games on the game table for those who want to reminisce their wonder years.
The kitchen has been updated with new flooring, a spacious pantry and stainless steel appliances.
The three bedroom suites feature hotel-quality mattresses, ample storage, direct access to the front and back yards, and individual flat screen televisions. The master, has a king-sized bed, direct spa access and an en suite bath. The other guest bedrooms have mountain views and dual access to the hallway bath with tub/shower. The fourth suite has a full-size murphy bed with direct pool and patio access and it's own bathroom with walk-in shower. All four sleeping areas are spacious and handsomely furnished - giving each its own individual style and appeal.
The windows and sliders along the entire back of the house reveal the gorgeous resort-style pool yard lined with mature palm trees and lush landscaping. The backyard oasis offers an outdoor covered dining pavilion, a water feature, pool, spa, fire pit, four-burner gas barbecue, you’ll find that the owners have thought of everything - even an outdoor shower.
Sip your favorite drink poolside or at the outdoor pool bar. Spend leisurely afternoons on your poolside chaise loungers and evenings under the stars. 21 Palms is a very private paradise with all the conveniences of home.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
5 minutes by car
Views of the mountains rolling across the desert.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Air Museum - Rated by CNN as one of the top 14 Air Museums in the World. This facility Gives visitors an up-close look at the legendary fighters and bombers of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.
- The Earthquake Canyon Bike Express - On this 20-mile bike ride outside of Palm Desert, experience one of the very best bike tours and spectacular desert scenery, as you cycle right through the San Andreas Fault zone and outside the Mojave Desert.
- Palm Springs Architecture Tours - Experience Palm Springs' world-famous collection of mid-century modern architecture on a personally guided tour with Trevor O'Donnell, one of the area's most knowledgeable guides.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Palm Springs - Offers a vast collection of mid-century modern retailers, fashion boutiques, consignment dealers, art galleries and so much more.
- The Parker Palm Springs - This chic, upscale 13-acre complex that features decor by designer Jonathan Adler, is close by with renowned restaurants and a spa!
- Aerial Tramway - Rising 8,500 feet above the desert floor, the Palm Springs Tramway offers access to hiking and camping trips in this famous San Jacinto state park wilderness.
- Morongo Casino - An enticing oasis sprawled across 44 acres at the foothills of California’s San Gorgonio and San Jacinto Mountains, this is the crown jewel of California casinos. Find premier Las Vegas-style gaming a world away from Vegas.
The pool, the view, the palm trees, the bliss!
Our stay at 21 Palms was wonderful. Everything we needed to have a comfortable visit was right at our fingertips. The home had great mid-century mod touches throughout. The host was easy to work with and available for any questions prior to and during our stay. We especially enjoyed the outdoor space where the pool and outdoor fire pit were the real highlights. The home provided a completely private oasis and being true to its name, we actually counted 21 palm trees throughout the gorgeous landscape. When we did have to dedicate a little time to work, the wi-fi was fast and work wasn’t so bad sitting on the poolside terrace with our morning coffee, picture perfect-weather and stunning views of the mountains. Would highly recommend a tram ride up the San Jacinto mountain to hike and top off the visit with a glass of wine to really take in the stunning panoramic views. This was our first trip and I cannot wait to go back. I would happily stay at 21 Palms again.”
Lovely house, great outdoor space and amenities, attentive hosts.
We really enjoyed our time. Everything was as described and our hosts could not have been more helpful. ”