Austria Haus - 3 Bedroom Residence
Austria Haus - 3 Bedroom Residence
The Austria Haus combines the charm and ambiance of Europe with all the grandeur that Vail has to offer. Overlooking the waters of Gore Creek and situated in the heart of Vail Village lies the stunning Austria Haus Club – the perfect destination for your next vacation. This exquisite club offers 5 star service, spectacular views and is perfectly placed for you to enjoy all that Vail has to offer.
The approximate 1500 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 3 bath residence opens onto a south facing balcony, giving you exceptional views of beautiful Gore Creek and Vail Mountain. The residence features a master retreat with king-sized bed, flat screen TV with DVD player, mountain-view balcony, ceiling fan, and a master ensuite bath with heated marble floors, a separate tub and shower. You will love the soaking tub and the dual sink vanity. The second bedroom features 2 full size beds, flat screen TV and DVD player, and a full ensuite bath with heated marble floors. The third bedroom is fitted with 2 twin beds, flat screen TV and DVD player, and a full bath with heated marble floors.
Sit back and relax in the open living and dining areas and enjoy the warmth of the sun drenched space during the day or the ambiance of the gas fireplace après ski. The living room is equipped with a flat screen TV with a Blu Ray player. The dining area has a table that comfortably seats 6 and opens to the kitchen that features granite counters and custom cabinetry.
The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, pots and pans, utensils, china, cutlery and washer and dryer. If you don’t feel like cooking, enjoy the extensive complimentary European breakfast served daily in the Lounge.
Austria Haus 3 Bedroom Residence is tastefully decorated in luxurious Bavarian-style throughout. Recline by the fire with a hot toddy and enjoy the snow-capped views from your picture perfect windows and balcony. The views from the condo are spectacular during all seasons!
During your stay, relax and rejuvenate at one of the many luxurious spas in the village or simply choose to soak in our on-site hot tub and our heated outdoor pool overlooking Gore Creek Vail Mountain.
The Club hosts a Monday happy hour with wine and cheese to welcome those in residence that week. The staff at the Club is excellent and makes everyone feel special. The staff is here to serve you!
Vail Village is at your doorstep! You will enjoy ease of access to the numerous boutiques and gourmet restaurants that Vail proudly offers. Take the free bus service to enjoy Vail and the surrounding villages of Lionshead and Golden Peak. Vail boasts more than 5,000 acres of skiable terrain and Gondola One is just a short walk from the Austria Haus. As an added convenience, you also have the option to leave your ski or snowboard equipment at Base Camp near Gondola One.
*NOTE: The photos included herein are representative of Austria Haus and may not be the actual unit you will reserve.
**The Austria Haus units will be undergoing minor renovations from Oct 8-22, 2022. You may see and hear evidence of this.**
Please see additional fees and complimentary amenities below.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Eagle/Vail or Denver International
40 minutes from EGE, 2 plus hours from DIA
The Vail Ski Area, Gore Creek
No Pets Allowed
A mandatory weekly resort fee of $350 is paid by all owners and guests directly to the Austria Haus Club prior to check out. It includes complimentary European Continental breakfast, light housekeeping, wifi, valet heated underground parking for one vehicle, complimentary overnight ski storage right next to the gondola and discounted access to the athletic facilities at the Vail Vitality Center.
Austria Haus will contact Inbound Guests upon reservation to collect your credit card information. In the event that a cancellation is made within 14 days of check-in or there is a no-show on the reservation, the fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Vail is perhaps best known for its winter sports and world class snow. Consistently rated one of the top 5 ski resorts in North America, Vail offers a vast array of winter activities for everyone, the skier and non-skier.
- Vail Mountain boasts 5,000+ acres including 7 legendary back bowls with some of the best skiable terrain in North America and is a just a short walk from the Austria Haus.
- Epic Discovery on Vail Mountain, the ultimate playground at 10,000 feet offers summer fun for all ages with ropes courses, zip lines, alpine coaster, disc golf, mountain biking, hiking and more.
Places of Interest
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater, a spectacular outdoor venue with breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains hosts a variety of entertainment and renowned festivals during the summer.
- Pedestrian friendly Vail Village offers a wide variety of shopping. You will love the views as you shop and dine with the spectacular Gore Range as the backdrop.
- The whole family will enjoy exploring natural history exhibits and taking a free snowshoe or hiking tour at the Discovery Center.
- Explore Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. In the shadow of the Gore Range, enjoy the vast variety of perennial beds, rock gardens and waterfalls showcasing an astonishing array of the world’s most unique and beautiful high elevation plants.
Wonderful assortment for breakfast. Great staff and attention to detail. Grandsons in the pool every day. Location was close to everything and 4th of July parade a bonus.”
Maria ElenaApril 2022
BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT LOCATED IN THE HART OF VAIL VILLAGE”
Wonderful stay at Austria Haus! The property, location, and people there are great. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.”