Historical Modern Luxury Condo
Historical Modern Luxury
San Francisco has many wonders waiting for you to explore. After a weeklong stay at our two bedroom, one bathroom, 1,000 square foot condo, you will surely be feeling the electric vibes of the city. Come and discover the unrivaled attractions and unique neighborhoods that San Francisco has to offer you.
This sunny, Victorian condo is the perfect getaway. From the outside, the home bears a charming San Francisco edifice painted bright and lively colors with touches of gold leafing. Inside, the condo’s open living areas are flooded with warm, California sunshine. The west-facing living room gets just the right amount of afternoon sun, making it quite the spot for an afternoon nap or cup of coffee.
Adjacent to the living room is the spacious kitchen with granite counters and a quaint, breakfast space. If guests choose to dine-in instead of heading out to the endless list of surrounding restaurants, cafes and bars, they will surely have plenty of workspace to whip up a delicious meal.
From the kitchen, guests will also find the door leading to the outdoor, green space. Taking full advantage of the home, the back terrace has been cloaked with luscious, potted-plants and succulents. The terrace then leads down to the shared yard that is shaded by a large palm tree. Down here, guests will find a quite space for zen and relaxation.
This condo houses two, large bedrooms, one with an enormous rounded bay window and king size bed, the other with beautiful leaded glass windows and queen size bed. Both bedrooms have roomy closets for guests to unpack all of their items. A spacious bathroom with shower over tub and pedestal sink is shared amongst guests.
In the surrounding area, guests will find plenty of green space for relaxation. Here, it is a close walk to Hayes Valley, Divisadero, Haight, Panhandle Park, Alamo Square Park.
Anchored by the imposing high-culture edifices of the San Francisco Ballet, Opera, and Symphony, this location provides plenty to do following the closing curtain. Late night finds concertgoers heading to the belle-époque styled restaurant Absinthe, and its bar that says open to 2 a.m.
Up-and-coming culinary artists play their trade, opening restaurants that beg to be discovered by foodies. There's the classy and classic Hayes Street Bar and Grill, the Italian Cafe Della Stella and its roasted pumpkin ravioli, and Frijtz, purveyor of Belgian mussels, frites and crepes. Blue Bottle Coffee, tucked away on tiny Linden Street, offers eye-opening coffee.
For those who crave a spiritual awakening, Hayes Valley is home to the San Francisco Zen Center, a light filled Italianate building designed by Julia Morgan.
Hayes Valley is small. Its five square blocks has the feel of a cultural village. The under the radar boutiques have made Hayes Valley a destination for cool hunters in search of the latest design trends. Come and see what it is all about!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
20 minutes by car
Home faces west for sunny afternoons with views of City Hall & Alamo Square Park.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Presidio - A unique national park located in San Francisco at the Golden Gate.
- Exploratorium - A public learning laboratory in San Francisco exploring the world through science, art, and human perception. Its mission is to create inquiry-based experiences that transform learning worldwide!
- Legion of Honor - A museum as eccentric and illuminating as San Francisco itself, the Legion showcases a wildly eclectic collection.
- Electric Tour Company Segway Tours - The original San Francisco Segway Tour company. Come glide through San Francisco with us. Segways are easy to learn and fun to ride.
- Dylan's Tours - Offering intimate, small group minibus and electric bicycle tours through San Francisco, Muir Woods, Alcatraz and Sausalito, led by our renowned local San Franciscan tour guides.
- Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours - Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Places of Interest
- Dolores Park - Here you’ll find lush green lawns shaded by tall palm trees, a soccer field, six tennis courts, one basketball court, a multi-use court, a playground, and two off-leash dog play areas.
- Nopa - A local, San Francisco restaurant and gathering place north of the Panhandle, serving urban rustic food and specializing in organic wood-fired cuisine.
- Painted Ladies - Historical row of Victorian houses well-known for their apperance on TVs Full House.
- Bi-rite Creamery - Creates organic ice cream, soft serve and baked goods by hand in small batches, to taste like the stuff you grew up with.
- The Mill Coffee - Bright & airy coffee shop serving a simple menu curated by Four Barrel Coffee & Josey Baker Bread.
- Golden Gate Bridge - One of the top ten construction achievements of the 20th Century.
- Golden Gate Park - A large urban park consisting of 1,017 acres of public grounds.
This is a great location and space. It was lacking with the kitchen appointments and no tv (maybe a plus ). Owner is super nice and helpful with recommendations for places to eat etc. It's a bit spartan but we had places to go and people to meet so that was not an issue for us-more an observation. ”