3-bedroom Apartment at Marriott's Playa Andaluza
Make yourself at home on the beach in beautiful Estepona, Spain. Marriott's Playa Andaluza welcomes you to the legendary Costa del Sol with elegant accommodations and outstanding resort amenities.
Our spacious, luxuriously designed two and three-bedroom apartments showcase full kitchens, laundry facilities, separate living and dining areas and lavish masters bedrooms and bathrooms with soaking tubs. Step out on your balcony and enjoy the beautiful Estepona weather as you gaze out over the Mediterranean Sea or the resort gardens.
Solara Restaurant & Bar, our on-site eatery, features al fresco dining and beautiful views; several swimming pools and a range of fun activities ensure that you and your family will never be bored during your resort stay. Last but not least, you'll love having the sandy beach and local attractions just outside your door.
The vacation you've always dreamed of can become a reality here in Estepona at Marriott's Playa Andaluza.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1550 square feet, 144 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Málaga Airport - AGP
30 mins by car
Garden view or Seafront view depending on the residence available
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Just a 15 minutes drive from Marbella where you can enjoy its shopping, restaurants and night-life.
- For golf lovers, Villa Colina has a great location for all the best golf courses.
Places of Interest
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separates the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife (10 minutes).