Villa Laguna Gecko
Villa Laguna Gecko
Villa Laguna Gecko, is a newly constructed 3 story custom waterfront estate with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, located in a private gated community overlooking the Lagoon and Maya mountains in Placencia, Belize. Being located on the Placencia lagoon adds so much to this property.
The sunsets over the lagoon and Maya Mountains are spectacular. From your back yard take the Villa's kayaks to fish for Snook, Goliath Fish, Snapper and more in a world class location. If you are not into fishing a sightseeing trip on the kayaks through the mangrove filled lagoon is a great way to spend the day.
The 24-hour security and guard gate offer safety and privacy. With all this you are still just a short walk or even shorter golf cart ride from the amazing beach, pool and other amenities at the Placencia Hotel and Casino. This Villa offers the privacy and comfort of your own home along with all the associated high end resort amenities.
Ground Floor features:
2 large bedrooms each with private baths, and access to large covered patio overlooking pool and lagoon. You enter on second floor and walk downstairs
2nd Floor features:
A huge open kitchen with island breakfast bar, large open dining room, large outdoor covered and open patio / dining area off the off kitchen overlooking the Placencia Lagoon and Maya Mountains. Also a full bathroom is located on this floor.
3rd Floor features:
The top floor is a massive private master suite and bathroom, with oversized jetted tub, shower and huge open patio overlooking both the lagoon and mountains. 4th Bedroom with two twin trundles but no private bath. The twin beds can convert and sleep up to 4 guest.
We are located across the street from the Placencia Hotel, 1 mile north of the Belize Ocean Club and 2 miles north of Maya Beach Bistro. The home is uniquely located in upscale area that provides for a very private setting, yet it is close to fine dining and other upscale resorts in an exclusive section of Placencia, just 10 minutes from Placencia Village and air strip.
Other features of the home include:
Privacy Fence with driveway gate.
Home is decorated with local art, fully furnished and outfitted with all brand new EVERYTHING.
Custom high end construction and finish out, all high end natural stone flooring throughout with no carpet in home.
Onsite professional staff
Following items are INCLUDED with ThirdHome exchange:
DAILY MAID SERVICE
PRIVATE CHEF (3 days included with weekly rental)
USE OF NEW 4 SEAT GAS GOLF CART
ONSITE LAUNDRY AND WASHING OF GUESTS CLOTHING BY ONSITE STAFF
USE OF KAYAKS, PADDLE BOARDS AND BICYCLES AT HOME
USE OF PLACENCIA HOTEL POOL, TENNIS COURT, WORK OUT FACILITY AND OTHER AMMENITIES
TRANSFERS TO/FROM PLACENCIA AIRSTRIP
WI-FI WITH HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND FREE PHONE SERVICE TO USA AND CANADA
1 Pack and Play (crib) and 1 Portable High Chair Booster Seat
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Placencia Airport - PLJ
30 minutes by car
Overlooking the Placencia Lagoon and Maya Mountains.
Activities of Interest
- Barebones Tours - Day and night jungle tours are available under the guidance of Percy Gordon, the King of the Howlers!
- Taste Belize Tours - Taste Belize offers culinary and culture tours, as well as classes across Southern Belize. A must do to enjoy the real Belize while benefiting family-owned businesses.
- Lola's Art Gallery - Lola's colorful art captures the spirit of Belize in each painting. She is known as a caring woman around the town who gives back to the community.
Places of Interest
- Placencia Hotel and Casinos - Guests have full access to the hotels amenities, including the Casino! Although it is only a short walk away, a golf cart is provided for guest 's use.
- Placencia Lagoon - Kayaks are provided for guests during their stay. A sight seeing trip through the mangrove filled canoe is a perfect way to spend the day!
- Laughing Bird Caye National Park - Visit the beautiful, #1 sight to see in Placencia. This beautiful island is the perfect location for a snorkeling, day trip.
Laguna Gecko was outstanding. The condo was clean, roomy and stocked with all the necessities. We spent the majority of our time in the pool and kayaking on the lagoon. Having the golf cart and bikes was perfect for our group to all head to the beach and tool around. Brenda was fantastic as were George and Domingo! Service is top notch! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility