Milan, New York
Rhinebeck New York Luxury Country Retreat
Luxury Country Retreat
This Provencal French country manor is a perfect retreat. The luxury home is a stunning blend of country living with modern furnishings. French doors in the great room and dining room open to expansive western views, gardens, heated custom gunite pool, hot tub and cabana. The courtyard has apple trees, a strawberry field and several outdoor living spaces.
The gorgeous cordon blue inspired kitchen has a diva de Provence range and Calcutta marble counters. The living area has vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling custom bookcases complementing the custom fireplace. There is ample seating to enjoy the tranquil views or relax with a good book.
The master bedroom is a separate wing complete with office and expansive bathroom. Solar and radiant heat flooring make this space even more inviting. Two additional bedrooms are in the main house each with two sets of twin beds. There is a separate 2,000 square foot guest house that has a master bedroom (king), sleeping loft (queen) and bedroom with two twin beds. The marble from the kitchen continues throughout the perfectly appointed bathrooms.
The 5 1/2 acre property has a gym, basketball court, trampoline, swimming pool and hot tub, fire pit, cabana and outdoor eating areas.
This is a beautiful country setting only ten minutes to the center of Rhinebeck. This historic little town nestled in the Northern New York Hudson Valley New York region reveals majestic views of the Catskill Mountains, the Hudson River, and more.
Rhinebeck is a sophisticated four-corner town. Rhinebeck takes pride in its Dutch History, scenic beauty, and strong support for the arts. The Village boasts some of the best restaurants in all of upstate NY and tree lined streets that beckon you to meander for hours through very unique specialty stores. It is easily accessible from New York City, rural upstate New York, the Berkshires, and Connecticut.
Rhinebeck is a Mecca for art & culture: visual, performing and dance, and independent film. Rhinebeck is touted as one of America’s best Gourmet towns, with a great balance of fine and casual dining. In the words of the owner “this home is our happy place.”
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4300 square feet
King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Stewart International Airport
60 mins by car
Gorgeous strolling hillside!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Shopping - Rhinebeck, Hudson, Great Barrington
- Outdoor activities - Skiing, hiking, farms, walking through the surrounding hamlets
- New York City - driving distance (less than 2 hours) to enjoy the big apple.
Places of Interest
- Rhinebeck has some of the very best farm to table restaurants (Market Street, Le Petit Bistro, Mercato, Gigi) in all of the Hudson Valley, as well as unique boutique shopping along tree lined streets.
- Farmers Markets can be found Friday - Sunday in Rhinebeck, Red Hook and Milan. Farm stands, Hudson River and Catskill hikes all nearby. Visit surrounding towns like Hudson, Beacon and Great Barrington as well as area wineries.
- Ski Mountains (Catamount & Butternut), sledding at state parks (Mills Mansion, Burger Hill), art lessons (Hudson Pottery), golf, Culinary Institute of America all nearby.
Great House, Wonderful Property, Responsive Owners
We truly enjoyed our week in Rhinebeck at this estate. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility