Built in 1930, this building lacks no modern, luxury necessities any guest might need. With 1,900 square feet and a roof top deck, this two bedroom, two bath penthouse is fully furnished with designer décor and perfect color schemes from the hardwood floors to the intricately molded ceilings.
The historic Boston Backbay complex stands in a wonderful neighborhood, central to many activities. Close by, there is access to the subway, museums, Fenway Park, and plenty of places to shop and eat.
From the home itself, guests will find magnificent, waterfront views of the Charles River. It can be seen from the living, dining, and media rooms, or even from the roof top deck! Guests are just steps away from the Charles River Esplanade, which is always alive with activity.
Our home was completely renovated in 2010. It has two bedrooms, living, dining and media rooms, a gourmet kitchen, and study. High ceilings, hardwood floors, and great molding details bring an old-Boston feeling into the modernity of the twenty-first century.
No detail has been left behind with our home. The bold use of patterns, modern appliances, and Victorian touches make it a truly unique place to call home during your stay in one of America’s oldest cities!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Boston Logan Airport
Activities of Interest
- Fish Boston - Captain Bill's Draggin’ Fly Charters specializes in fishing the waters of Boston.
- Newburry Street - Shop your way down the street and around the corner!
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - Things are always changing at this world famous museum. Composed of vibrant programs and exhibitions, a magnificent courtyard and ever-changing exceptional collection.
- Museum of Fine Arts - Neoclassical & modern wings house a vast collection from ancient Egyptian to contemporary American.
- Museum of African American History - Don't miss unique displays in some of the nation's preeminent National Historic Landmarks located in Boston and Nantucket.
Places of Interest
- Fenway Park - Play ball and go Red Sox!
- Cambridge - Located just across the Charles River from Boston, Cambridge has a distinct vibe that is noticeable immediately!
- Boston Marathon Finish Line - This great photo opportunity is located only a couple of blocks away.
- Freedom Trail - Walk into history on this 2.5-mile route that leads you to 16 historic sites!
- Boston Public Gardens - Established in 1837, this Boston landmark is located close by!
Perfect house and location. This house could not have been better. Walk to restaurants, shopping, attractions and Fenway Park. The home was right out of a decorator magazine. Spent many beautiful evenings having happy hour on the roof top deck, looking out at the Charles River. The owner could not have been nicer. Would highly recommend this property. ”
Superbly appointed apt right where you need to be in Boston.
This is a beautifully appointed apartment of a generous size, with everything you need for a fantastic stay for a family of four. The owners have such a great eye for design and had thought of everything; we felt so lucky to be able to stay there. The reception area is spacious with great ceiling heights, the dining room elegant and the bedrooms and bathrooms just gorgeous. The air conditioning is quiet and efficient which we were very appreciative of given that the temps soared into the mid 90s during our stay. Just being a couple of blocks from the shopping and restaurant Mecca that is Newbury Street, meant that we could pretty much walk everywhere. After a day out siteseeing in the heat, this was greatly welcome. There's so much to do in Boston and even with two teenage girls in tow, we managed to keep everyone happy. We particularly enjoyed the museums, the aquarium, the parks, the shopping (teenage girls remember), the kayaking on the river and I even managed a couple of successful days fly fishing for stripers with a guide, among the islands in Boston Harbour. This is an absolute gem of a property and I can't recommend it highly enough. Thanks again to the owners for giving time in their beautiful home to the Club.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet