Estes Park, Colorado
Narrow Trail - Stunning Mountain Home
Welcome to our stunning six bedroom, five bath, 5000 square feet Mountain Home with incredible views– absolutely private on 18+ Acres surrounded by Roosevelt National Forest.
Enjoy the solitude of hiking trails or just relax and rejuvenate your body and soul right out the door. Located just 3.4 miles from Estes Park city limits, this luxurious mountain home was built in 2005. With just over 5,000 square feet of living space this home has been completely refurnished and redecorated.
Savor the privacy, stunning Rocky Mountain views, and convenience to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park at our newer passive-solar mountain home. Kick back with a steaming cup of coffee and enjoy exceptional views through a wall of windows in the great room, lounging on the spacious decks or from the hot tub.
Our house is perfect for romantic retreats, working vacations, family gatherings, weddings, anniversaries, and personal or holiday celebrations, with plenty of open spaces for entertaining. Our home has new furnishings and kitchen, beds, and baths are fully stocked.
Master bedroom king suite on main floor includes jetted tub, walk in closet and access to hot tub deck. Main floor king bedroom with bath across hall and upper level king bedroom suite are two additional private accommodations. Three queen bedrooms each with additional beds are located on the lower level. All bedrooms are equipped with satellite TV. Additional beds (including upgraded sleeper sofas with memory foam mattresses) are located in the loft and lower level family room. Lower level has family room/game room with partial kitchen (sink, fridge, wine fridge), games, etc. Laundry is available on main and lower level.
This is a non smoking, pet free home.
**Open to other date considerations - Bookings do not have to be Sunday to Sunday in the off Season. Check our availability at www.vacationhomesestespark.com.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
20 guests maximum
Surrounded by deep, forests and Rocky Mountains
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Rocky Mountain Rush - Mild to wild, amazing 4x4 ATV tours, open year around.
- National Park Gateway Stables - Saddle up with their horses and guide as you ride through the scenic trails and meadows in the Colorado Rockies.
- Estes Park Aerial Tramway - Ride a tram to the top of the mountain in town, visit a small cafe up there, shop souvenirs.
- Eldora Ski Resort - This local favorite, in Boulder's backyard, is a full-service ski resort with ski rentals, lessons, groomed slopes and lighting for some night-time skiing..
Places of Interest
- Rocky Mountain National Park - Hike all the trails, take in all the views, and explore all the nature you possibly can at this famous National Park.
- Peak to Peak Scenic Byway - At 10,300 feet elevation it has fantastic views of the Indian Peaks. Don't skip the short easy hike to Long Lake.
- Carousel of Happiness - Nederland Colorado’s magical, menagerie, $1 ride for all young in heart. It features 56 whimsical, hand-carved animals on a restored 1910 Looff carousel, turning to the music of a 1913 Wurlitzer band organ.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet