Nam Hai - Three Bedroom Hilltop Pool Villa
Hoi An, Vietnam
The Nam Hai offers a uniquely luxurious perch from which to explore this culturally significant and visually stimulating region of Vietnam.
The resort facilities promise indulgence beyond pools and palm trees. Fresh, delectable choices await you among three distinctive restaurants. Perhaps an East meets West breakfast on the outdoor deck, authentic Mediterranean flavours at midday, sundowners overlooking water gardens in The Bar, then watch the chef prepare Vietnamese seafood in the open kitchen after dark. Nip into The Library anytime for current international magazines, engrossing books on Vietnam and the practicalities of Internet equipped computer workstations.
Nestled between the tennis court and organic gardens is our just for Kids’ Activities Villa, where The Nam Hai’s youngest guests are entertained by experienced, English speaking counselors.
The three bedroom Hilltop Pool Villa offers individual bedrooms with private bathrooms that extend outdoors to intimate gardens with powerful rain showers make our 520-square metre Three-Bedroom Hilltop Pool Villa work especially well for traveling caravans of good friends and extended families.
Congregate in the pitched roof, pillared living & dining pavilion separate from the bedroom villas and overlooking the private pool suitable for swimming and ringed by well-padded sun loungers, tropical gardens and lotus ponds.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5597 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
30 minutes by car
Wonderful garden and sea views
Activities of Interest
- Tennis, badminton, basketball and beach volleyball are available. Ten minutes away, practice your swing on two of Vietnam’s top championship golf courses, The Montgomerie Links and the Danang Golf and Country Club.
- Scuba dive and snorkel among vibrant coral and marine life around the Cham Islands, an hour’s boat ride from Hoi An. Earn a PADI certificate in only three days.
- Guests can dive into “A Day in the Life of a Fisherman.” Tour an impressive water coconut plantation at the Hoi An River Delta and learn how to catch fish using traditional Vietnamese nets.
Places of Interest
- Tour the nearby 15th Century UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An on foot or by cyclo, stopping in at one of 200 plus tailors and cobblers for something bespoke or hunt for Vietnamese lacquer wares, jades, pearls and silk.
- Explore the unusual Marble Mountains, ten minutes by car, before UNESCO declares them a World Heritage Site and go further to see the magnificent ruins of Hue and My Son, considered the most sacred place during the ancient Champa Kingdom.
- Indulge yourself among Hoi An’s diverse gourmet eateries or take a Vietnamese cooking class in The Nam Hai’s shiny show kitchen before dining on the fruits of your labour.
An absiolutely incredible stay!
The villa and resort are incredible. Every detail is cared for at this impeccable resort, and the facilities are some of the best experienced worldwide. Jason's villa is exceptional, the furnishings, ambiance, and position within the resort provide an absolutely perfect and relaxing experience. The team at the resort, including the butler and housekeeping make the stay absolutely seamless. One of my best vacations ever, thank you for having us Jason. ”
this is a beautifull villa in a beautifull resort. Staff is really good and made the stay relaxing. The owner is very helpfull. Pool and beach are stunning. thanks for sharing this villa. I hope to be back”
We had an amazing week in Nam Hai. The villa was spacious & elegant. Jason was very helpful, and the dedicated butler service made the difference too. The resort itself is well managed and offer all sorts of activities. Beach was beautiful. Shuttle bus to nearby Hoi An was convenient. The only downside (if one could call it a downside instead of an opportunity to allow oneself to be totally relaxed) we felt was that one cannot prepare meals there. Thank you Jason so much for the opportunity!”
Memorable family vacation!
We had an amazing family bonding vacation! The villa was absolutely beautiful, serene and exceeded our expectations. We loved our private pool and spent most of our time just being together swimming and lounging at the villa. The four seasons staff and restaurants were definitely 5 star. One of the best things about staying at this lovely villa was our personal butler Thu! He was so helpful and accommodating and always made sure that we had everything we needed. We can't wait to be back! Mahalo 3rd home and Mr. Rosenblatt for sharing you home with my family! Aloha! Lisa Cipres”
Four Seasons stay
Vu the butler was an absolute dream, such an asset to the property. The property and the resort were as amazing as the photos on the web site. Although there was a slight hitch with the stay -- Jason was very quick to amend the situation and make it good again. Again if we are lucky enough to get the property again -- we would go -- the only thing is that some of the features may need updating on Third Home site. Perfect week in paradise!! Thanks to Jason for sharing this with us!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo