Icon Brickell Condo with Sensational Views
Icon Brickell Condo with Sensational Views
Submerge yourself in cultural diversity and world-class luxuries during your week-long stay in beautiful, warm, vibrant Miami. This 38th floor two bedroom, two bathroom, 1,500 square foot condo rests on a ten-acre enclave on the edge of a 1000 foot Biscayne Bay waterfront and is surrounded by lush green parks and walking paths on either side.
The building itself hails a chic, unique, ultra-contemporary architectural design created by renowned firm Arquitectonica with interiors inspired by Philippe Starck’s, Yoo collection. From the time that you set foot at Icon Brickell, it is clear this is a uniquely special place.
Arriving at the Icon Brickell, guests are greeted by a spectacular two-story entrance, lined with 100 columns throughout the driveway, some with lit “eyes” that glow to guide your way. The gigantic columns, estimated at 5 million dollars, are modeled to resemble Moai Statues of Easter Island heads.
This condo reflects the ever-pulsing vibe of eccentricity that can be found throughout Miami, with its stainless steel touches, fur rugs, and modern-art canvases. The décor finds a perfect balance between minimalism and modernity. The living room is complete with a sleek, white sofa and chair with views of the city skyline.
Inside the residence, is a chef’s kitchen that lacks no professional touches. Custom, Italian cabinetry, and elegant stone countertops provide guests with plenty of space for food prep. Appliances are all top-of-the-line and include a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf glass cooktop, built-in Wolf dual convection oven, microwave, Bosch three-cycle dishwasher, and double stainless-steel sink with garbage disposal. This unit even includes full-size stackable washer and dryer.
Shifting just slightly away from the sleek, modern style found in the main living areas, are the bedrooms. Peaceful and full of Zen, the bedrooms are the perfect place to relax after a day of sightseeing or a night out dancing. The master bedroom is fitted with a king-size bed topped with luxurious linens, access to the patio, and a marvelous, ensuite bathroom. The guest bedroom is fit just the same, only the bed is full-size. The ensuite bathrooms have elegant, French limestone flooring and vanity tops, walk-in marble showers, Italian cabinets, and designer faucets.
Outside of this unit, the Icon Brickell houses every amenity you might need. If the guest does not feel like heading out for the evening or day, there is no need to fear missing out on Miami. Icon Brickell includes two full-service bayside restaurants, a juice bar, billiard room, chess and card playing room, two green spaces, an ultra-lounge, and a spa and fitness center with amenities normally associated with a five-star resort spa.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and Full
4 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA)
15 minutes by car
South Beach Miami skyline and ocean views.
Activities of Interest
- Best of Wynwood: Street Art and Gallery Tour - Explore the greater Miami arts district of Wynwood on this guided, 1.5-hour walking tour. Marvel at the vibrant displays and visit three of the best galleries in the neighborhood.
- Perez Art Museum Miami - Visit Miami’s flagship art museum, and learn about modern and contemporary, international art.
- Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami - Enjoy a culinary and cultural experience in Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood. Follow your guide, walk to six local eateries and sample traditional Cuban dishes.
- Key West Day Trip - Take a scenic ride to Key West from Miami. Upgrade and add a 2-hour glass-bottom boat ride visiting the coral reef, or a Hop-on hop-off, fully narrated Trolley Tour.
Places of Interest
- Wynwood Walls - Open to the public, free of charge the Wynwood Walls was established in 2009 by the legendary placemaker and visionary Tony Goldman as an outdoor museum of international street art.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - Built in 1916 as a winter retreat, this lavish villa is a tribute to the Italian Renaissance. The museum contains much of the original furnishings and artwork, and is surrounded by lush, formal gardens.
- The Deering Estate - A Miami-Dade County Park and a 444-acre natural and archeological preserve, this historic site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It serves as a center for education, culture and recreation.
Beautiful place great views and great location . Lisa was a wonderful host. Thank you ”
Great apartment a little difficult location if you want to go to the beach but the views from the balcony were great. The week we were there the onsite pool was not open renovating I guess. Location is great for shopping but not so convenient for the beach.”
ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL VIEWS
The Icon Brickell is nothing short of absolute Miami luxury. The views from the living room, bedrooms and balcony are nothing short of amazing. The owner even went out of her way to make sure the fridge had a few items in there after our long travels to Miami!”
Amazing Views of the Bay
The location is perfect The apartment is very comfortable, clean and beautiful 100% recommended”
Beautiful place. More pretty than comfortable.
Lisa was a gracious host, and the family's condo is beautifully decorated. The water views from the 38th floor are lovely, especially after the hustle and bustle of downtown Miami. The beds were great, but the sofas and chairs were more pretty than comfortable. Building rules kept us (unaccompanied guests) from enjoying most of the common areas, and the long list of house rules plus the cost and hassle for parking detracted from an otherwise enjoyable week in Miami.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility