Hoi An, Viet Nam
Nam Hai - Three Bedroom Hilltop Pool Villa
The Nam Hai offers a uniquely luxurious perch from which to explore this culturally significant and visually stimulating region of Vietnam.
The resort facilities promise indulgence beyond pools and palm trees. Fresh, delectable choices await you among three distinctive restaurants. Perhaps an East meets West breakfast on the outdoor deck, authentic Mediterranean flavours at midday, sundowners overlooking water gardens in The Bar, then watch the chef prepare Vietnamese seafood in the open kitchen after dark. Nip into The Library anytime for current international magazines, engrossing books on Vietnam and the practicalities of Internet equipped computer workstations.
Nestled between the tennis court and organic gardens is our just for Kids’ Activities Villa, where The Nam Hai’s youngest guests are entertained by experienced, English speaking counselors.
The three bedroom Hilltop Pool Villa offers individual bedrooms with private bathrooms that extend outdoors to intimate gardens with powerful rain showers make our 520-square metre Three-Bedroom Hilltop Pool Villa work especially well for traveling caravans of good friends and extended families.
Congregate in the pitched roof, pillared living & dining pavilion separate from the bedroom villas and overlooking the private pool suitable for swimming and ringed by well-padded sun loungers, tropical gardens and lotus ponds.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5597 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
30 minutes by car
Stunning sea views
Activities of Interest
- Tennis, badminton, basketball and beach volleyball are available. Ten minutes away, practice your swing on two of Vietnam’s top championship golf courses, The Montgomerie Links and the Danang Golf and Country Club.
- Scuba dive and snorkel among vibrant coral and marine life around the Cham Islands, an hour’s boat ride from Hoi An. Earn a PADI certificate in only three days.
- Guests can dive into “A Day in the Life of a Fisherman.” Tour an impressive water coconut plantation at the Hoi An River Delta and learn how to catch fish using traditional Vietnamese nets.
Places of Interest
- Tour the nearby 15th Century UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An on foot or by cyclo, stopping in at one of 200 plus tailors and cobblers for something bespoke or hunt for Vietnamese lacquer wares, jades, pearls and silk.
- Explore the unusual Marble Mountains, ten minutes by car, before UNESCO declares them a World Heritage Site and go further to see the magnificent ruins of Hue and My Son, considered the most sacred place during the ancient Champa Kingdom.
- Indulge yourself among Hoi An’s diverse gourmet eateries or take a Vietnamese cooking class in The Nam Hai’s shiny show kitchen before dining on the fruits of your labour.
Nam Hai review
Absolutely fantastic spot with 3 separate buildings for each couple and a shared dining / lounge building. The private pool is complimented by the resort pools and facilities, while it is great to be so close to the historic town of Hoi An. Highly recommended. ”
Spectacular Beach location
A luxurious setting in a 4 Seasons Resort, with stunning architecture and interior design. If booking be apprised this is a Hotel stay not a Home stay. The kitchen is not outfitted with any cooking equipment so all meals have to be taken out. The resort breakfast is $35 per person not including tax and service. There are no restaurants near the resort so if eating outside the Hotel plan on a 20 minute taxi ride to the delightful town of Hoi An. The Hotel offers a shuttle service into the town a few set times during the day. Also good to know is that here are many steps at the Villa both on the exterior and interior, all very poorly light at night so not a good choice for anyone with mobility issues.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo