Amidst verdant hillside gardens and olive groves, just a 15 minute stroll from the quaint old town of Peymeinade lies the idyllic Manoir Clement - an atmospheric family holiday home with a heated private swimming pool offering unique views of the surrounding valleys.
This is a much loved property offering traditionally stylish and cosy spaces inside and many tranquil terraces outside, dotted with picturesque blossoms, shrubs and lawns. The natural beauty that surrounds the property means guests will want to spend plenty of time out on the terraces using the BBQ or playing table tennis.
Manoir Clement is perfectly located just a half hour from the coast, and there are many pretty villages to be discovered in the surrounding mountains. The glamour of the beach towns of Cannes and Antibes are a must see, and Grasse, the perfume capital of the world, is within ten minutes’ drive.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and Twin
10 guests maximum
30-45 mins drive
Views of the distant Med from the terrace and the hills behind
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Old Town- filled with restaurants and souvenir shops which pop up on every narrow street.
- Îles de Lérins are two islands in the bay- Ste Honorat, the smaller one, has a monastery and a ruin castle on it. The larger one, Ste Marguerite, also has a castle on it, as well as restaurants and shops.
Places of Interest
- Le Pont Saint-Benezet- ruined bridge built in the Middle Ages.
- Modern Art Museums- houses artifacts from the Roman and pre-Roman period.
- Place du Palais and Place de L’horloge- great tourist area during summer.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo