Los Iris Marbella
Los Iris Marbella
This tastefully decorated villa is located in a picturesque location near the calming beaches of Southern Spain and close to the bustling, downtown Marbella city center! This home is located in El Rosario, a popular community with vibrant supermarkets, restaurants, beach bars and clubs, all within walking distance.
Truly stunning, there is a contemporaneous Spanish style throughout each room. From the moment guests wind their way through the remote controlled gate and down the stone driveway, they will feel ultimate seclusion and privacy.
As guests then make there way into the house, they will find that it is very open, modern, and truly stunning! Enter through a quaint hallway and walk directly forward to the living area. The white walls, marble floors, many windows, and a fireplace make it a warm and light room.
The modern, fully equipped kitchen is situated on the left of the entrance. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances and views that overlook the private garden. Access to the laundry room can be found through the kitchen.
Moving onward through the house, there is a dining area suitable for six guests. Minimalist décor and color schemes combined with classic, crystal chandeliers turn this home into an exquisitely unique residence.
Extending out from the large windows and glass doors located in the dining room, is a furnished terrace enclosed with a chiseled-stone balcony. Beyond the balcony, lies a private pool and perfectly groomed garden. The large pool is a perfect place to take a dip in the Spanish sunshine. Truly unique, the pool features a mosaic design on the bottom! Guests may gather outside along the pool deck and sunbathe or enjoy a great meal at the dining area. The outdoor area of the home is where guests will undoubtedly spend most of their time!
Each room is located on the same level, providing an equal amount of private space and togetherness. The first bedroom is en suite with a double bed and a bathroom that has a bathtub and shower. The remaining two bedrooms are fit with two single beds and a shared bathroom with a bathtub and shower. For those of you with young children, there is a travel cot and high chair.
The property is suitable for families. Pets allowed. No smoking inside the home.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Full, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
Málaga Airport - AGP, Madrid Atocha Railway Station
25 minutes by car (AGP), 3 hours by train from Madrid
Pool and garden views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Plaza de los Naranjos- Wonderful, warm and interesting place to eat and people watch.
- Every Saturday Puerto Banus, an urban area of Nueva Andalucia, host an extensive market, notably the largest and most popular along this stretch of coastline.
- El Corte Ingles - The largest department store in Spain for shopping!
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
Places of Interest
- Slew Marina - Visit this one-of-a-kind marine park located in Benalmádena, Spain!
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Puerto Banus Marina- Here, you will find plenty of local restaurants to keep your appetite satisfied.
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.