Beach House @ Sandgate
Sandgate, Kent, United Kingdom
Be prepared to expect the unexpected in this beautifully restored and extended Queen Anne house.
Come in off the busy town high street through the front door into the calm of the house and be greeted by the superb view of the sea, visible through the folding glass doors leading onto the deck. From here you can see the coast of Romney Marsh and France.
Step from the back garden directly onto the traffic free promenade and onto the beach. Walk or cycle along the seafront to Hythe or Folkestone.
Inside the house is a combination of modernity and French inspired antiquity, ideal for four couples or two families. There are four double bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathrooms. Two of these rooms can be twin bedded on request.
The location could not be more convenient being within 45 minutes on the high-speed train, or 90 minutes by car from London.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, and Full
8 guests maximum
1 hour by car
Beautiful views of the English Channel
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Water-ski, Wakeboard or Jet Ski at the South East's premier watersports venue. Based on private freshwater lake everyone is welcome from 1st timers to experts.
- If you are looking for a fantastic fun day out for all the Family, Diggerland is a unique adventure park where children and adults can drive real diggers and so much more
- Kite surfing - If you love to try a new activity, this one is recommended! With great tuition, they will have you up and running in no time!
Places of Interest
- For those who just want to relax, then a walk along the promenade takes you to Hythe or Folkestone.
- Animal lovers will enjoy Port Lympne Wild Animal Park. There are a number of excellent restaurants close by.
- Visit the charming Canterbury with its cathedral
- The white Cliffs of Dover and the Castle are a must see
Wonderful Seaside Escape
What a wonderful trip, and less than 2 hours from central London, its truly a gem. Sally and Richard keep a beautiful, well appointed home and it's genuinely right by the sea. We were travelling with two children and they had endless activity. If we weren't playing in games room, we were steps away on the beach. We also took several side trips (all no more than 40 minutes away) to Port Lympne, White Cliffs of Dover, and Canterbury. We even walked the promenade all the way to Folkstone which was lovely. We hope to stay here again!! Thank you!!”
A beautiful restful home in such an idyllic location, and finished to such an amazing standard. The owners were most kind in our preparing to go. Outstanding. ”