Scorpio Vail Luxury Condo
Scorpio Vail Luxury Condo
Location is everything and this cozy condo has it all! With warm, modern, mountain décor, this unit is nestled in the heart of Vail Village and Lionshead, conveniently next door to the Four Seasons. Access to the best Vail has to offer, is a short walk or bus ride away from your front door.
This delightful unit features mountain views, a large stone wood-burning fireplace, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and flat screen TV’s throughout. It is a light and bright end unit with a spacious floor plan opening to the kitchen, dining and living space. As you get ready for the day, sip a cup of coffee and overlook the slopes that are calling your name.
When you do not feel like leaving home after a long day of exploring Vail, dine in for the evening. There is plenty of space to make a meal in the newly, updated kitchen and open dining area. With close proximity to everything, a car is not necessary.
The 2 bedrooms are comfortably furnished with a king-sized bed in the master bedroom with private bath and twin beds in second bedroom. There are plenty of blankets and linens to keep guests warm and cozy during the winter months.
Other great amenities include one free parking space, free bus shuttle just outside of the building, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen to accommodate six people, and an elevator.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1025 square feet, 96 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Eagle Vail Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DIA)
35 minutes by car from EGE, 2 hours by car from DIA
Mountain and resort views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Summer activities - Fly Fishing, Red Sky Golf, Horse Back riding.
- White Water Rafting - Thrilling summer ride down the Colorado River.
- Rock Climbing - Vail Rock and Ice, the area’s oldest year-round climbing guide service, provides lessons, guidance and all equipment.
Places of Interest
- Lions head - 5 minute walk from Scorpio. Skiing, Snowboarding, Iceskating, and all winter activities you can imagine!
- Vail Village - 7 minute walk from Scorpio. Skiing, Zip Lining and Jeep Tours.
- Four Season - Visit the spa for a day of pampering and relaxation.
Wonderful and helpful owner
Pierre was a very nice host and was very nice to deal with. A very nice property midway between Vail village and Lionshead and an easy walk to either. We especially enjoyed the warmth of the fireplace and the views of the slopes. Thank you.”
- 40"+ TV
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet