Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Villa Del Arco Beach Resort
Villa Del Arco Beach Resort
Your two bedroom villa suite combines a deluxe studio with a one bedroom suite. This is a perfect option for families or couples traveling together, as the master bedroom features a king-size bed, while the second bedroom features a choice of two queen-sized beds or one king-size bed. There are two full bathrooms and a powder room. The master bath features a whirlpool tub.
The living room is equipped with a queen-size Murphy bed. A fully-equipped kitchen, is just off of the spacious living room with plenty of room to stretch out and relax. The villa also provides a washer and dryer in the suite. Sea of Cortez views can be enjoyed from your balcony, allowing you to start your day with a refreshing sunrise breakfast or finish with a sunset cocktail!
Villa del Arco's on-site European-inspired spa offers dozens of treatments both popular and unique in an expansive 31,000 square foot space complete with adjacent fitness center. Our spa menu features indulges like: massages, body wraps, facials, hydrotherapy, and couples' experiences. In addition, it boasts a full service beauty salon, as well as a la carte services and special packages. We welcome you to peruse the wide array of treatment offerings and book in advance of your trip or while you're here.
Steps from the villa is the beach and crystal water of the Sea of Cortez. The activities are endless from water sports, to long walks on miles of pristine sandy beach. There is something for everyone whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation.
It is short boat ride to Lovers Beach or the famous Arch where you can watch the sea lions frolic in the waves. Between December and March, you can watch the majestic gray whales as they migrate to the warm waters of the Baja peninsula to give birth. Cabo is also home to the largest marlin tournament in the world. Everything you want is here, your dream vacation awaits!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 12000 square feet
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
15 minutes by car
Gorgeous ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Whale Watching - Frolicking gray whales in Sea of Cortez provide wonderful whale watching from January to March. Whale watching tours are available.
- Surfing - Cabo features some of the peninsula's best surf beaches.
- Sea Turtle sanctuary and bird watching estuary
- Hiking - The nearby Laguna Mountains offer wonderful hiking trails with breathtaking views.
- World-class golf - Los Cabos has become one of North America's hottest golf destinations, featuring courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, and Robert Trent Jones.
Places of Interest
- San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city is a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico, it is located twenty miles northeast
- The new Puerto Paraiso Mall - near the marina of Cabo San Lucas, features over 200 stores, indoor/outdoor restaurants, a 10-screen cinema, bowling alley and children's play center
- East Cape or "Cabo del Este" as it’s known locally, is a global sport fishing destination
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer