Luxury In-Town Condo
Luxury In-Town Condo
For your next ski or summer vacation, find your home away from home at this cozy and secluded two-bedroom flat in the heart of Telluride! With an ample 750 square feet, this charming condo property is located just minutes from historic downtown Telluride and the unbelievable ski slopes the town is famous for!
The interior of this home is tastefully decorated, providing a warm and inviting place to unwind after an exciting day of adventure! The open floor plan of the main level encompasses the living room, dining room and kitchen. You’ll find this area spacious and well lit, filled with natural sunlight streaming in from the large windows. The well-appointed kitchen is the stuff of dreams, more than ideal for whipping up a quick snack or a hearty, home-cooked meal. After dinner, sink into the lavish sofa and put your feet up while you browse through the cable channels on the expansive, flatscreen television. Each bedroom offers the upmost comfort for your stay, one with a king-sized bed and the other a queen. Your bed will prove to be your haven for the week, the ideal place to end a long, adrenaline-filled day on the slopes!
Outside, you’ll find a magnificent wraparound porch, offering panoramic vistas of the breathtaking nature around you. During your stay, this will be an excellent spot to sip on your morning coffee, or unwind with an evening glass of wine. If you’re in the mood to grill out with your guests, fire up the state-of-the-art grill, and enjoy!
No matter when you decide to travel, Telluride will offer you plenty of activities to enjoy, both outside and inside! Besides the world-class skiing at Telluride Ski Resort, winters here are perfect for snowshoeing, snowmobile rides, and an array of other winter sports! The summer lends itself to spectacular hikes through the mountains. With dozens of nearby trails to choose from, make sure you pack your hiking boots!
Make Telluride your next destination, and let this picturesque home serve as your mountain paradise!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 750 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ), Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
80 minutes by car (MTJ), 15 minutes by car (TEX)
Ski resort views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Outside - The premier guide service in Telluride, offering every adventure from fly fishing to white water rafting!
- Mountain Trip - A premiere, professional mountain guide service operating in the rugged mountains surrounding Telluride.
- Telluride Ski & Golf Club - Keeping your eye on the ball and off the breathtaking, towering mountain scenery around you may be your toughest challenge at this enjoyable course!
- Telluride Horseback Adventures - Experience a memorable trip on horseback through stunning mountain scenery.
- Telluride Offroad Adventures - An exclusive tour company that provides scenic and historic tours through the high country surrounding Telluride.
Places of Interest
- Telluride Ski Resort - Enjoy skiing at the world class resort. The view from the top of the mountain alone is worth a visit!
- Bear Creek Falls - Enjoy the view of this group of scenic waterfalls that tumble down into Telluride's box canyon in the San Juan Mountains!
- Main Street - Walk through the charming street of historic Telluride, with luxury shops and fine dining at every turn!
- Black Bear Pass - One of the most popular hikes around Telluride! The views from the top will take your breath away!
- Chop House - Located in the Sheridan Hotel, this steakhouse offers high-end filets, mountain game, and delicious seafood in a sophisticated atmosphere.
Luxury in town condo; Telluride
Unfortunately we had to cancel this trip, for to lack of snow. We will try again next year. Pat Magdol”
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo