Misgunst, Virgin Islands, U.S.
St Thomas Luxury Villa
St. Thomas Luxury Villa
Stumble upon true five-star luxury in the Virgin Islands and get away from it all at this newly renovated four bedroom, five bath, 4,500 square foot villa. Poised perfectly on a bluff overlooking Magen’s Bay Beach, this incredible villa presides majestically over one of the world’s most renowned beaches below.
From your first step through the floral wrought iron gates at the entrance to Villa Panorama, you are literally surrounded by tropical flowers and panoramic views of ocean, bay, and beach. The views are mesmerizing. Below the villa is a pristine nature preserve that extends without interruption down to the beach. Everything about this villa is five-star quality.
The Great Room features a wall of glass affording sea views from every vantage point. Step out onto the largest of the many terraces and decks that grace the villa, and notice how the turquoise of the bay near the beach gradually gives way to the deep blue of the ocean beyond.
Take a dip in the crystal clear oversized swimming pool that is one of the largest on the island. If you prefer, a few steps to a lower terrace and a full sized hot tub/spa awaits.
When you return to the Great Room, you will notice that the opposite wall is glass allowing you to enjoy another outdoor terrace and garden setting of palms, Birds of Paradise and other exotica. You can enjoy this private setting, complete with a soothing garden fountain whether you chose to be indoors or out.
In a bold departure from the typical Caribbean villa, this modern paradise oozes elegance in every possible way. If you tire of the stunning ocean vistas, take a break with one of the villas’ state of the art flat screen TVs or stereo system. The villa has an excellent DVD library for our guests. Enjoy the fully stocked wet bar. For the Internet user, high-speed internet access is available.
Entirely renovated, the kitchens vast counters allow your family or guests to nibble on appetizers or help in the preparation of meals without ever getting in each other’s way. If you prefer outdoor cooking, the new barbecue grill is an easy alternative. Your al fresco dining experience can take place poolside or garden side depending upon the mood. Of course, the villa also features a more formal dining room if you desire.
The villa contains four spacious bedrooms, including three master suites. Each is fully air-conditioned, has its own TV/DVD entertainment center, and a distinctive ocean view. Each has a spacious bathroom with marble or tiling throughout. The three master suites all have private decks for sipping morning coffee, star gazing, or private sunning.
Let our guides escort you from the airport to this fabulous villa in a private, secluded, gated community. Our concierge will help you with restaurant reservations, boat trips, provisions, and anything you need to make this the most spectacular vacation of your life.
Estate with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet
Queen, King, Queen, and King
10 guests maximum
Cyril King International Airport STT
15 minutes by car
The best view on the island of Megan's Bay.
Activities of Interest
- Mango Tango Art Gallery - For over 25 years Mango Tango has offered a unique opportunity to view and purchase original artwork by local and international artists.
- Turtle Encounter at Coral World Ocean Park in St Thomas - Learn about endangered green sea turtles from an expert instructor, and step into the seaside turtle pool to touch their shells and watch them swim gracefully around you
- Morningstar Sailing and Power Charters - Snorkel and explore the island of St John aboard this all inclusive, classic, wooden sailboat! Take a powerboat with customized itinerary and island hop through the Virgin Islands.
- Aqua Marine Dive Center - A PADI resort and SSI (Scuba school international)Dive center , focusing on small groups of divers and private diving/snorkeling experience.
Places of Interest
- 99 Steps - These historical 99 steps were built from the ballast bricks of the tall ships coming from the old world, which would then return to Europe loaded with products from the islands.
- Skytsborg Tower - Also referred to as Blackbeard's Castle, this National Historic site hosts spectacular views, sparkling pools, life size pirates and more.
- Market Square - This open-air fruit and vegetable market is a great place to stop and sample the fresh produce, especially the local specialty - genips.
Priceless and Breathtaking Views at an amazing property!
Five star stay and beyond! The view from the deck of this property are phenomenal! The views are beyond million dollar views - they are priceless! Everything was completely wonderful! The owners of this villa have done an amazing job remodeling the entire villa after suffering through two category five hurricanes! The decor has a wonderful "beach" theme throughout and everything looks and feels brand new! We took full advantage of everything Saint Thomas and the surrounding islands have to offer. Thank you so much Jackie! We hope to return in the near future!”
The property was very homely with amazing views across the island and great access to the town and beaches. A real pleasure to stay!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo