Austin Remodeled Charmer Close to Downtown and UT! Sleeps 10
Austin Texas Retreat
***ACL 2nd Weekend Dates Open! 4 Night Stay OCT 13-17 -- arrive October 13th, depart October 17th. 2 keys for these 4 nights.***
Enjoy everything Austin has to offer when you reserve this home in Pemberton Heights. Located just three miles from the convention center, this retreat is perfect for large or small groups!
The granite kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to feel right at home. Two dining areas allow seating for 10 in the formal area and additional seating for six at the breakfast table. The living room boasts comfortable seating and a flat screen TV and looks out into the immaculate outdoor space.
The main house sleeps six in the three bedrooms. Two bedrooms feature queen beds and a shared full bath. Upstairs the master suite has a king bed, flat screen tv and marble en suite bathroom.
The Guest House has two apartments, a ground floor studio suite and a second floor one bedroom king. Both apartments have kitchenettes and full bathrooms.
Austin's temperate climate can be enjoyed at Pemberton path in professionally landscaped outdoor areas with plenty of seating and an eight person hot tub.
Austin, on the eastern edge of Texas Hill Country, is not only the state capital, but lays claim to being the "live music capital of the world!" It’s also a center for film and home to the University of Texas and Formula 1's Circuit of the Americas raceway.
Its abundant parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming, boating and other terrific outdoor pursuits.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1500 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Immaculate outdoor space for entertaining!
Activities of Interest
- Speakeasy- Live music! Composed of three levels, the Music Lounge, Mezzanine over looking the city!
- Away Austin Spa- Relax at the luxury Austin AWAY Spa, located in downtown Austin inside the W Austin hotel. Spa treatments are uniquely designed to detox, release tension and refuel your spirit
- Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail- Enjoy the trails as you walk lakeside while taking in the scenery!
Places of Interest
- 2nd Street District- Shopping, many shops that are unique to Austin!
- The Mohawk- See live music from great local artists like The Shut Ups.
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa- Golf and relax all in one spot! List of prices can be found on their website.
MEMORABLE week in Austin
Our family of of 8 thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this "Austin remodeled charmer". Situated in a most convenient location, the home was perfectly and beautifully laid out for our needs. We truly felt most welcome by the owner since before our arrival. Thank you Lisa for the snacks and goodies!!! We had a most enjoyable time at your lovely home.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet