Tahoe Donner Truckee Ski View Loop Home
Truckee Ski Loop Home
This is the mountain home of your dreams! Nestled among the pines of Tahoe Donner's private Ski View Loop, this location cannot be beat. The property features three bedrooms, and two and a half bathrooms with countless amenities, to make you feel right at home!
The floorpan is open and ideal for entertaining. The great room flows right into the spacious kitchen. The kitchen features a large island with ample seating. A large dining table is ideal for family meals and simply relaxing together. Looking for the prime spot in the house? Try cozying up in front of the large rock fireplace with hot chocolate at the end of a long day full of winter adventure.
The expansive master suite, features local wood paneling that creates a luxurious cabin feel and offers an en suite bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms, one of which is a bunk room ideal for kids of all ages! An additional full and half bath complete the interior amenities.
The living space continues outside were a series of decks offer unlimited entertainment options. One of the decks, features an oversized hot tub, and offers direct access to the backyard.
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 7,300 acres in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Many species of animals can be seen here, including quail, grouse, squirrels, rabbits, marmots, beavers, deer, mountain lions and black bear. Hikers, bikers and equestrians cherish this incredible natural resource. There is truly something for everyone. It is an eclectic community with a passion for outdoor recreation and a celebration of the Tahoe lifestyle.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2597 square feet, 242 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
7 guests maximum
45 minute by car
Gorgeous, private views from the hot tub on the deck!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
While staying at this home, up to eight guests have access to all the Tahoe Donner amenities for $8 a day per person - multiple pools, gym, beach club, and tennis. There are also lots of hiking and mountain bike trails. Downhill skiing, cross country skiing, and equestrian are also available in Tahoe Donner.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Resorts- Ski throughout the area at resorts like Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Sugar Bowl! All levels offered here!
- Donner Lake's - For just a small $8 guest fee per person, you can lounge on this lake's private beach!
- Bike Truckee Rentals- Offering bike rentals to enjoy Truckee's many bike trails, including the Truckee River Legacy Trail.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Truckee- Come enjoy the charm and beauty of Downtown Truckee. Explore our unique shops and experience the gritty past and vibrant present of our historic railroad town.
- Donner Summit- Cross-country skiing, dog sledding, and snow play.
- Golf Courses of Truckee- With plenty of courses to choose from, we recommend Old Greenwood Golf Club, The Golf Club At Gray's Crossing, or Coyote Moon Golf Course.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet