Perfect Park City/Deer Valley Residence
Perfect Park City/Deer Valley Residence
This cozy, spacious, four-bedroom residence sits on 2200 square feet just two blocks from the hustle and bustle of Main Street and minutes from both Park City and Deer Valley Resorts. Perfect for families, this charming home is the perfect skiing winter wonderland!
Why stay at a hotel when you can have all the luxuries of home? Amenities include a fireplace, large kitchen and dining area, cozy living room, washer and dryer, and free wireless internet. Make sure you take advantage of the large outdoor hot tub, perfect after a long day on the slopes!
The main level includes a living room with a full kitchen and dining area. The living room includes a 52-inch TV and home theater with CD/DVD. The entire space is furnished with quality mountain pieces and nicely decorated in alpine excellence.
The master bedroom at this stunning residence features a king-sized bed, outfitted with plush bedding and luxury linens for your comfort. Each of the bedrooms offers the same level of absolute excellence, sure to provide luxury retreats for all of your guests.
The hosts live in Park City full-time, so they can easily help you plan the perfect getaway! Park City lies east of Salt Lake City in the western state of Utah. Framed by the craggy Wasatch Range, it’s bordered by the Deer Valley Resort and the huge Park City Mountain Resort, both known for their ski slopes. Utah Olympic Park, to the north, hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics and is now predominantly a training facility. In town, Main Street is lined with buildings built during a 19th-century silver mining boom.
Located just a short drive is Park City, Utah, home to over 7,300 skiable acres with a good mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain suited for every skier and rider. During summer 2015, the Resort undertook the largest resort improvement project in the history of American skiing, linking it with neighbor Canyons Resort to create the United States’ largest ski area.
Spend a week in this winter wonderland!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
45 minutes by car
Views of the Wasatch Mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- All Seasons Adventures (3 minute drive) - This is the most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the the Park City area.
- Exclusive Excursions (5 minute drive) - Join Exclusive Excursions for a high-outdoor mountain adventure involving many different activities, a customized sightseeing tour, Salt Lake City sightseeing tour or a unique Park City mountain dining experience.
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours (7 minute walk) - Professional, passionate guides who know the best fishing spots in Park City, Salt Lake City, and Logan.
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (30 minute drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
- Canyons Golf (10 minute drive) - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain Resort (5 minute drive) - This mountain resort offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7300 acres of terrain. The experiences make it impossible to not have fun.
- Deer Valley Resort (8 minute walk) - Rated the number number one ski resort in North America for an remarkable FIVE years running by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Historic Main Street (7 minute walk) - Stroll through the many shops, pop into a museum, or grab a delicious bit to eat.
- Wasatch Brew Pub (10 minute walk) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- Tupelo (7 minute walk) - Located right on Main Street, this farm-to-table eatery shows off an eclectic mix of delicious, globally-inspired cuisines.
Great location and Owner is super Host
Can't say enough about how wonderful the host was for our trip. Location is super, walk to town in Park City with easy access to Deer Valley. We skied both and had a great time. This is a little gem! ”