Slopeside in Steamboat
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Slopeside in Steamboat
Located just above the main gondola and the Bunny hill, this is the perfect location for a true ski-in, ski-out condo. Get up and enjoy the first tracks of the day or sleep in and enjoy your morning coffee overlooking the ski slopes.
With this location you can even come back for lunch or to pick up those who prefer that later start. Speaking of later, this condo is on the night skiing slopes so you can enjoy the evening runs too. Daily, there is a Happy Hour Bar next to the heated Jacuzzi and pool.
Cozy up by the gas fireplace after a day of adventure on the slopes in this quaint fully stocked mountain condo. This two bedroom plus den residence provides space for the whole family. Take advantage of the great slopeside location, comfortable accommodations for everyone to enjoy, and a fully stocked kitchen to feel right at home. This mountain condo is the perfect location to spend your next vacation.
In summertime, open your door and start your hike in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, or get on your mountain bike and visit the hundreds of trails Steamboat Mountain and nearby Emerald Mountain have to offer. Come back after enjoying the great outdoors and relax in the pool and hot tub.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet, 117 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Steamboat Springs airport (HDN)
30 min by car
Rocky Mountain view over the ski runs at Steamboat, true ski in ski out property.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Hot Air Balloon Rides- Glide over the Rockies!
- Bike Yampa River Trail- Great hike that the locals like to keep a secret!
- Hike Fish Creek Falls- Cool off in the summer with a long hike and swim!
- Horseback Riding Tours- Great in the summer!
- Haymaker and Rolling Stone Ranch Golf Courses- Check the website for pricing! Stunning courses!
Places of Interest
- Strawberry Hot Springs- Enjoy a day at the hot spring year round!
- Creekside Cafe for Breakfast- This is a local favorite with all the best coffee brew!
- Emerald Mountain for Mountain Biking- A great treat for the thrill seekers, great summertime activity!
The most important thing to us on this vacation was being able to ski in ski out. And we found it in this property. Location was perfect. Condo was very comfortable. Beds were great. We used Black Tie to rent our equipment, they were great. Came directly to the condo to fit us and then placed out equipment in the locker just steps from the entrance of our condo. Only one thing...we would have like to have had is a blender and a coffee grinder. Other than that...PERFECTION! Mahalo Grace and Rick. Aloha, Susan and Walter PS.. great restaurants... for casual.. Mountain Restaurant, Mahogany. a bit more high end.. Truffle Pig - best hamburger ever!! They are VERY proud of their wine.”