Oak Beach Dreaming
Oak Beach Dreaming is set on an acre and half of eucalyptus forest with Oak Beach at your doorstep. Bordering World Heritage Rainforest you are immersed in nature giving you the experience of land and sea.
Oak Beach has a reputation as a secret hideaway and is renowned for its privacy and exclusivity. The local beach is 1.5 km palm-fringed, with an inner coral reef at one end and World Heritage-listed rainforest behind.
Oak Beach Dreaming has been specifically designed with the intention to create a unique restorative retreat experience to optimise your well-being.
As a haven of tranquillity and surrounded by stunning tropical gardens, Oak Beach Dreaming provides a self-contained living space that comfortably accommodates four people. The home is two-bedroom. Bedroom one has a queen-sized bed and the second bedroom a king bed. The living space is a spacious light-filled contemporary living / dining area.
Guests at Oak Beach Dreaming are also encouraged to use the shared 12.5 metre swimming pool and outdoor shower for relaxation, or you can take a walk on Oak Beach, watch the abundant wildlife and look out for sightings of dugongs and dolphins.
If you looking for a getaway from it all, Oak Beach Dreaming is the perfect place.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 2152 square feet, 200 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Beautiful garden surrounds.
No Pets Allowed
There is a Guest Book which outlines helpful information for your stay.
Activities of Interest
- Want to step out, enjoy the Port Douglas markets, Cafes or have a day out on the Great Barrier Reef and into the Daintree Rainforest.
- Wild life habitat Port Douglas - This sanctuary endeavours to keep and showcase native animals in enclosures that mimic their natural environment, while allowing you to get up close to koalas, kangaroos, crocs, cassowaries and more.
- Oaks Beach - a small beach good for snorkelling, fishing, rock walking or swimming. There is also a 200 metre stretch of beach perfect for surfing.
- The best places for fishing are off the rocks or groyne at Oaks Beach which are the best places to reach the deep water.
Places of Interest
- Located just 10 minutes south of Port Douglas, guests can enjoy a convenient base to easily explore the major attractions of Port Douglas and Tropical North Queensland.