Oak Beach Dreaming
Oak Beach Dreaming is set on an acre and half of eucalyptus forest with Oak Beach at your doorstep. Bordering World Heritage Rainforest you are immersed in nature giving you the experience of land and sea.
Oak Beach has a reputation as a secret hideaway and is renowned for its privacy and exclusivity. The local beach is 1.5 km palm fringed, with an inner coral reef at one end and World Heritage listed rainforest behind.
Oak Beach Dreaming has been specifically designed with an intention to create a unique restorative retreat experience to optimise your wellbeing.
As a haven of tranquillity and surrounded by stunning tropical gardens, Oak Beach Dreaming provides a self-contained living space that comfortably accommodates two people. It includes a good size one bedroom (queen sized bed) and spacious light filled contemporary living /dining area. An additional guest/s can be accommodated in the chill-out room (queen size sofa bed), designed to function as a second bedroom if required.
Spa retreat packages are available at an extra cost.
The home features a 12-metre pool for relaxation or you can take a walk on Oak Beach, watch the abundant wildlife and look out for sightings of dugongs and dolphins.
If you looking for a get away from it all, Oak Beach Dreaming is the perfect place.
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1615 square feet, 151 square meters
4 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Beautiful garden surrounds.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Want to step out, enjoy the Port Douglas markets, Cafes or have a day out on the Great Barrier Reef and into the Daintree Rainforest.
- Wild life habitat Port Douglas - This sanctuary endeavours to keep and showcase native animals in enclosures that mimic their natural environment, while allowing you to get up close to koalas, kangaroos, crocs, cassowaries and more.
- Oaks Beach - a small beach good for snorkelling, fishing, rock walking or swimming. There is also a 200 metre stretch of beach perfect for surfing.
- The best places for fishing are off the rocks or groyne at Oaks Beach which are the best places to reach the deep water.
Places of Interest
- Located just 10 minutes south of Port Douglas, guests can enjoy a convenient base to easily explore the major attractions of Port Douglas and Tropical North Queensland.