Villa Cecilia is a truly unique and exceptional property in Corfu.
Located on the west coast above the long and sandy beach of Pelekas, it has been designed built and crafted to an exceptionally high standard by the owner.
The property has been used as a family house, and as a smart private venue for small weddings and photo shoots. The attention to detail and style of the villa sets it apart from any other in the area.
Villa Cecilia sits in 2,313 sq m of nicely maintained gardens embellished by cypress trees and enjoys breathtaking views over the mountains and sea of Corfu's west coast.
It is a beautifully restored two-storey villa made of antique bricks, local stone and rustic wooden beams with a total floor space of 300 square metres.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3050 square feet
King, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
15min by car
Breathtaking views of the coastline and sea
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, diving or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this beautiful island.
- The island is a natural gem: home to over 40 different species of orchids, scenic landscapes, stunning beaches washed by the Ionic sea and olive groves. The perfect spot for nature and romanticism enthusiasts.
- Corfu's gastronomy is sublime. The island has some of the best olive oil in the world and exquisite wines, local produce and fresh fish.
- If you fancy a drink or a night out, Kassiopi is only 5 minutes drive and has a bustling nightlife.
Places of Interest
- St. Stefano is a lovely fishing harbour perfect for shopping, strolling around the seafront and enjoying a meal and a cocktail on the beach.
- The old town of Corfu is only 30 minutes away and is perfect for a day trip. Admire its Venetian architecture, wander around its narrow streets and pastel houses and visit the Archeological Museum.
- It is short drive down to the south of the island where you can visit some its most remarkable cultural and natural sites such as the Achilleion Villa and its garden and the Kanoni cliffs.
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet