Quinta do Lago, Portugal
Villa Areia Azul
The development of Varandas do Lago is set in the heart of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, near to Quinta do Lago and Vale do Garrão.
Surrounded by beautiful pine forests, the development is within easy reach of the famous golf courses of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo and close to miles and miles of golden beaches.
Villa ‘Areia Azul’ is a very spacious 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom villa suitable for up to 8 adults, built over two levels and fully fenced.
It boasts a fabulous indoor/outdoor living space perfect for two families sharing or several friends enjoying a sunny holiday together.
In the garden there is a swing set for the children and poolside there are outdoor sofa’s, sunloungers, dining table and chairs to totally forget about the real world... now’s the time to relax and soak up the Algarvian sunshine!
There is a kitchen with large island unit, perfect for mixing up G&T's at cocktail o’clock. Then move on out to the outdoor entertainment area with gas BBQ, shady terraces, grassy garden and a massive pool that is 11 metres x 6 metres (the depth is 1.1 metres to 2 metres in depth). The pool can be heated and a pool fence installed - charges apply. You can do proper laps or have a fantastic pool volleyball game or if that’s too energetic you can just cool off in the outdoor shower and flop out on a sunlounger and read your favorite book, basking in the sun or under the parasols.
The combined lounge / dining room has 5 terrace doors leading onto the outdoor area – there is a wonderful feeling of space and light with plenty of room for everyone to relax and chill out while on holiday.
The living area also has internet connection, plasma TV with MEO TV offering a range of international and UK channels and upstairs is another plasma tv with smart TV and DVD and a TV in one of the downstairs bedrooms for playstation2 games console to keep the kids amused. The living room has a stereo sounds system and Bluetooth mp3 speaker. All four spacious bedrooms have their own ensuite bathrooms and the upstairs bedrooms each have a terrace with views over to the Nature Reserve - enjoy watching the sun dip away on the horizon!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1500 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
20 minutes drive
Terrace with views over to the Nature Reserve.
Activities of Interest
- In Quinta do Lago you will find several golf courses including the renowned San Lourenzo course. There is also the North and South courses, Pinheiros Altos golf course and the newest of all, Laranjal.
- The Algarve Coastline is famous for its world class golf courses and beautiful sandy beaches. With a wealth of aquatic activities from sailing to snorkeling, for a visitor wanting to stay active.
- For guests that are interested in fishing, watersports or just going on a leisurely boat trip along the beautiful blue Algarve coast, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Places of Interest
- From Varandas do Lago within a 5 minute drive you can enjoy a fabulous meal at the following restaurants: Alambique, Sao Gabriel, Thai Garden and at Vale do Garrao Beach: 2 Passos, Fins, Antonio Ta Certo, Izzys Beach Restaurant and Julias.
- Only 5 minutes walk through the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, a protected area since 1987, it is truly a paradise on earth.
Very comfortable villa in a subdivision of quiet villas. Villa was well appointed with a good kitchen. Pool surrounded by palm trees was nice but took up most of the lot. Hard to find as Sandy Blue (villa management co.) who we were disappointed with, had provided us with the wrong address for villa. We wondered about safety as we were told by Sandy Blue to always set bugular alarm when we left villa. Close to everything by car with beaches, restaurants, shopping and grocery stores 5 to 15 minutes away. Love to go back ”
Comfortable and Welcoming Villa
This Villa was exactly as described on the site. Everything was in working order (inlcuding the Wifi), clean and comfortable. The property agent was very helpful when we needed. Villa was cleaned mid week as expected. The pool was properly heated (huge plus as we were there during the late autumn). The location is also very good, as we spent much time walking down to the beach and having meals at the beach bars. I would recommend this Villa for a family break. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo