Secret Bay - Zabuco Villa
Secret Bay - Zabuco Villa I, II, and III
Zabuco I - Secret Bay’s original Zabuco Villa is where the beautiful dream of Secret Bay began. Built on the exact spot at the end of the peninsula where proprietor Gregor Nassief planned to build his dream home, Zabuco I captures the resort’s inherent aura of romance, providing the ultimate escape for those in love. Built on a majestic clifftop promontory, Zabuco I allows you and yours to feel like true nobility as you float above the ocean below.
Zabuco II and III - Secret Bay’s Zabuco Villas are the most beautiful honeymoon villas in the Caribbean. Perfect for all romantic occasions—including honeymoons, private beach weddings, anniversaries, babymoons or simply rekindling your love and reconnecting with one another—these idyllic hideaways are the ultimate retreats to do so. The Zabuco Villas are secluded on the north edge of the property overlooking Secret Beach, our paradisiacal white-sand escape accessible by a quick swim, kayak, or paddleboard. Surrounded by lush foliage and gardens, Zabuco II and III are for guests who want the feel of renting their very own secluded villa home combined with discreet yet personalized six-star service.
Note: The photos shown here are representative of Secret Bay Villas and may not be identical to the actual unit you reserve. A rollaway bed can be provided to accommodate up to 4 total guests.
Due to the natural cliff landscape and unique nature of this property, children under 18 are only permitted with a signed waiver from the parents or guardian provided by Secret Bay.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 3028 square feet, 282 square meters
4 guests maximum
Douglas-Charles Airport (DOM)
1 hour by car
Ocean and Mountain Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
- Effective January 1st, 2021, there will be an additional person charge of USD $50 per person, exclusive of 10 percent Government tax and 10 percent gratuity (7 years and above), per night.
Applicable on owner and exchange stays:
- Per stay Airport Transfers & Villa Preparation
- $110 per day In-Villa 5-Star Service includes Concierge Services (including scheduling of guided excursions, spa services and other activities, intimate Dining service- meals are served in-villa or on a private deck) and dedicated Villa Host service, including daily breakfast preparation in-villa, cleaning, laundry, and turndown service.
Activities of Interest
- Dine at Secret Bay’s innovative Zing Zing Restaurant, where the menu is conspicuously absent and the chef has free rein to create a culinary journey that honors the freshest, hyper-local ingredients sourced that day.
- Nourish the mind, body and soul with luxurious, all-natural treatments and wholistic therapies at Secret Bay’s three-walled Gommier Spa and riverside Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion.
- Stop by Secret Bay's seaside Zamann Watersports Hut, your go-to destination for all things nautical — from beach pick ups for boat tours to complimentary access to adventure gear, kayaks, paddleboards, drybags, GoPros and more.
- Top picks for off-property excursions, all planned through concierge, include: horseback riding along a beach or rainforest trail, a guided row up the enchanting Indian River or a day of off-shore adventure with stops at the island’s best snorkel sites.
Places of Interest
- The Waitukubuli National Trail is the Caribbean’s first long distance trail, covering 115 miles throughout the island.
- Batibou Beach is an expansive and secluded soft-sand beach in the North-East of the island. The Atlantic Ocean here is calm enough for swimming and a gently sloping sea bed means you can wade out a good distance.
- With much of the island uninhabited, a large part of Dominica has been allocated to National Parks. A visit to the Morne Trois Pitons National Park (declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997) is a must.
- The majestic twin waterfalls at Trafalgar are one of Dominica’s most popular attractions. The 125ft and 75ft falls can be viewed after a 15 minute walk on a relaxing trail through the rainforest.
- The Portsmouth Saturday market is a thriving scene of local people and produce and you will often be buying directly from the farmers who grew the crops.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet