Deluxe Suite at Baia Bianca
The Elba seaside holiday suites at Baia Bianca are the heartbeat of the entire Suites, the centrepiece of a property that will charm and surprise you, which was designed in line with the enchanting nature of the Island of Elba in which it is immersed.
The four independent villas are home to a variety of rooms and suites thought for a dream seaside holiday, and are made using the highest quality materials, featuring modern styles, refined decor and comfortable amenities.
The setting seamlessly combines optimal comfort and modernity, elegance and functionality, style and practicality, with facilities that ensure total relaxation but also fun and carefreeness, in a perfect choice for any type of holiday in Elba.
Alone or in a group, with your family or friends, to have fun, relax and live a fantastic weekend in Tuscany, our properties are the ideal solution to your demands and needs, a place in which your desires are satisfied and your wishes become an experience which will leave you speechless.
The Suite Deluxe was created with the intent to surprise, amaze, and deeply excite, to give you one of the most exciting experiences you've ever had.
These unique and luxurious spaces are designed to accommodate up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children), in an environment consisting of 1 double bedroom, a sofa-bed in the living area and a panoramic terrace.
There are numerous amenities in the suites, also including television, hairdryer and bathrobe.
As a special arrangement with Baia Bianca a Buffet breakfast service will be included for up to 2 guests (remaining guests will pay the going rate - €15 per person), daily housekeeping and a range of other services including Concierge, access to Fitness room, Private beach and private parking will be offered free of charge.
Elba, crystal clear waters, luxury and stunning landscapes.
Please note the above pictures are representative and not the actual unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 695 square feet, 65 square meters
4 guests maximum
Pisa or Rome airports
40 min and 1hr respectively
Stunning view of the Sea
Activities of Interest
- The unique morphology of this region, surrounded by the blue sea, is ideal for water sports incuding diving, fishing, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, kite surfing and windsurfing.
- Trekking on Elba is one of those activities that allows you to explore the extraordinary and diverse wonders of the place better than others, allowing us to calmly discover every corner of the area.
Places of Interest
- Explore the Tuscan Archipelago National Park, the largest protected marine zone in Europe. Established in 1996, it includes all the islands, islets and cliffs in this small but unique piece of Italy.
- The granite sand and the smooth cliffs create a real paradise for natural landscape lovers. The best beaches of the Island are Seccheto, Sant'Andrea, Fetovaia and Cavoli.
- History lovers will appreciate the rich historic heritage of Elba including Etruscan civilization and the Roman Empire. Worth mentioning are also the prehistoric megalithic sites at the Sassi Ritti and the Piane alla Sughera.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility