Villa Santa Barbara
Located in a private, exclusive and peaceful neighborhood surrounded by a huge lagoon on the outskirts of Buenos Aires, this home awaits for your enjoyment.
Santa Barbara is perfectly located to experience both the city and the peaceful blossom of the natural surroundings and is just a half hour from downtown.
In the grassy garden there is a swimming pool where you can smell the scent of jasmine all over. There is a swing set to relax, sofas, a dining table and benches to enjoy Argentina's great "asado" at the BBQ on the shady terrace.
This home offers attractive double-height open-plan living. There is one master suite and two further bedrooms that are ideal for kids, making the home perfect for family holidays.
There is a good selection of restaurants close by the marina in Nordelta, a 18 hole golf course and tennis courts within walking distance.
Day trips to the Delta in Tigre, rowing, biking and fishing are some of the things to do in the area.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1650 square feet, 154 square meters
King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and King
7 guests maximum
Buenos Aires Airport
45 mins by car
The colours of our beautiful garden
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes - Stroll the galleries and enjoy the art of classic and contemporary artists throughout the centuries. Be sure to plan on staying a few hours for this is boasted as the best fine art in Buenos Aires!
- Club de Pescadores - Spend your day fishing at this national historic monument then head to the club's restaurant located inside!
- Avenida Alvear - Enjoy shopping like a true local in on of the most upscale districts of Buenos Aires.
- For the sport enthusiasts there's plenty to do, from kayaking and fishing at the nearby artificial lake to biking, tennis and gym at the local sports club, the Sana Barbara Barrio Privado.
Places of Interest
- Plaza San Martin de Tours - Lie on the grass for a peaceful afternoon on a historic plot of land where the Recoleta community once grew their fruit in the 19th Century!
- Buller Pub & Brewing - Enjoy locally brewed beer and brick oven pizza with the locals!
- La Biela - Relax under the shade of a centuries old tree and watch Buenos Aires pass by as you enjoy fresh tortillas and coffee.
- Tigre. Delta Boat Tours. Rowing.