Magnificent Park City View
Magnificent Park City View
***NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 ALLOWED AT PROPERTY***
This magnificent new build modern mountain home lists multiple amenities. This gorgeous four bedroom, four bathroom home has everything guests could want! The open floor plan makes it a home that everyone can enjoy, but still slip away to their own private retreats!
The gourmet kitchen is one truly for a chef! The unique granite countertops give this home rustic, mountain flare. The butler's pantry is great for entertaining guests and friends while they stay!
The living area is quite a cozy place to enjoy the evening. A dry stack stone fireplace warms the living area during the chilly winter nights. Guests can relax to late night television while enjoying the three grand fireplaces.
For the guest's pleasure, the master bedroom suite on the main floor, providing privacy and seclusion from the rest of the bedrooms. There is a private two-person hot tub off the master bedroom.
Downstairs on the lower level, there are three bedrooms and theatre that are excellent for large family gatherings. Take the family fun outside to enjoy the fire pit and the eight-person hot tub. Here you don't have to worry about the weather because of the covered deck and the outdoor fireplace always keep it warm and cozy!
Park City lies east of Salt Lake City in the western state of Utah. Framed by the craggy Wasatch Range, it’s bordered by the Deer Valley Resort and the huge Park City Mountain Resort, both known for their ski slopes. Utah Olympic Park, to the north, hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics and is now predominantly a training facility. In town, Main Street is lined with buildings built during a 19th-century silver mining boom.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note there is housekeeping avaiable upon request.
Property manager fee of $150 in addition for each booking.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- All Seasons Adventures - The most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the the Park City area. Offer a variety of activities so our guests can book package tours or individual excursions over multiple days.
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours - Full-time, professional fly fishing guides who are timely, passionate, and knowledgeable about the fly fishing sport!
- Tanger Outlets - Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer.
- Park City Food Tours - Go beyond the usual mountain town activities and experience Main Street more intimately by enjoying several different experiences in one tour.
Places of Interest
- Canyons Village -This family style, guest centric village offers world class accommodations, a variety of events and also provides direct access to the Orange Bubble Express, the country’s first bubbled and heated chairlift.
- Park City Mountain Resort - Offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7300 acres of terrain.
- Alpine Coaster - Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster.
- Mary G. Steiner Egyptian Theatre - Historic theatre that hosts a variety of theatre, comedy, musical acts, special events, community functions and more. The Egyptian Theatre functions as a landmark venue on Park City's Main Street.
Amazing Setting & a Wonderful Home - get ready to make some memories
Jessica and Larry have created a dramatic home with "killer views" as if the mountains are part one's personal backyard. As they said in Jurassic Park-- "...they spared no expense..." so we were happy to get to know the house and ensure that paradise is maintained (smile). We usually ski Colorado so this gave our family a great way to explore the greater Park City area and try a number of ski areas. Hope to have a chance for a re-visit in the future.”