Candolim is a village in the northern part of Goa and is on the southern side of the very popular Calangute Beach.
The storic town is a gentle introduction to North Goa’s charms. Home to some 10,000 residents, and one of the more laid-back spots on this palm-clad stretch of coastline. Unlike its bold neighbor, Calangute, Candolim always keeps its cool, which is why couples, families and more mature travelers keep returning here year after year. This peaceful town is also a big hitter when it comes to mouthwatering North Indian dishes and shopping.
A 20-minute drive and a short ferry ride away is Panaji, Goa’s fascinating capital. It’s a clash of civilisations, where Portuguese architecture meets Hindu temples and pulsating street markets. The Goa State Museum houses an eclectic collection of local art, photography and sculpture.
Surrounded by coconut trees on the riverside deck Moon River villa is ideal for a getaway and the ideal complement to the hustle and bustle of other parts of India.
The recently furnished 4-Bedroom contemporary house is designed for entertaining, sophisticated living and family gatherings. Featuring panoramic windows for unforgettable riverfront experience, the property offers spacious living room and kitchen, neutral decor throughout with gorgeous traditional Indian artifacts.
Only 5 minutes from the beach, it is a great place for exploring this special part of Goa.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Dabolim Airport, Goa
45 minutes by car
The beautiful Nerul River
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Surf the seas, float across the skies. The fabulous golden Goan coast is sprinkled with water sports excitements from windsurfing to paragliding.
- Panjim City 20 minute drive which has movie halls, restaurants, casinos and hospitals.
- A pleasant change from windsurfing is dinghy sailing, often referred to as ‘beer and sandwich’ sailing. With the winds in Goa, so gentle most of the time, this particular sport offers its participants much time to relax.
- Scuba diving is also fast gaining popularity. Underwater visibility in the more tranquil of Goa’s bays and lagoons ranges between five to ten meters.
Places of Interest
- The Candolim Beach is worth visiting. A little narrow at some parts due to erosion, you will find options for several water activities such as para sailing, dolphin boating and others.
- Some Portuguese heritage can be seen at Basilica de Bom Jesus, Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Chapel of St. Lawrence, Cansaulim Church.
- The Aguada fort was constructed in 1612 to guard against the Dutch and the Marathas. Reference point for the vessels coming from Europe at that time, this Portuguese fort is at the shore of the Mandovi River.
Very nice property in a quiet location but close to the city. Highly recommend. ”