Villa Deep Blue
Located directly facing the sea above Elia Beach, the Villa Deep Blue offers a perfect mix of charm, light, luxury and privacy.
It is a great pleasure for the eyes and for the soul. The colours and sound of the sea reflect onto the house giving you a wonderful feeling of Mykonos like nowhere else on the island.
The home features two living rooms, and five bedrooms split over two floors. An independent studio with its own bathroom and kitchenette completes the house.
The house has its own secluded entrance area providing privacy and safety. The parking area can easily accommodate three cars.
The main entrance to the house leads to the downstairs level and to the upper room. The first bedroom has a wonderful sea view and an on-suite bathroom.
From the fully equipped kitchen you have direct access to the outdoor pergola which has a big table and can seat up to 12 guests and a wonderful lounge are.
The lower level of the house has four bright bedrooms and four bathrooms.
It has direct access to the second large living room where you can relax and children can play.
The living room has direct access to the outdoor area where you can relax by the beautiful infinity swimming pool.
The annex relaxing area and facilities are the perfect location for sunbathing, sipping cocktails, parties and socializing with friends.
The town and all locations of interest on the island can be reached within minutes. Elia Beach, restaurants and facilities are at walking distance. Ano Mera shops and supermarkets just over the hill and Mykonos town and Airport reachable in less than 10 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE a daily maid service and a cook can be arranged at an extra cost.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3300 square feet, 307 square meters
King, King, King, Full, 2x Full, and King
12 guests maximum
Mykonos Island National Airport - JMK
15 mins by car
Stunning views out onto the Aegean sea
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The island is a paradise for water sport enthusiasts! It is only natural that the “Island of the Winds” should attract surfers and sailors from all over the world!
- Play tennis or mini golf at Ayios Stéfanos, beach volleyball at Ayia Anna or try sea parachuting or jet skiing at Eliá or Kalafátis.
- Diving fans can do a little exciting exploration of the underwater magic of Mykonos.
- Explore the island on a caicque or a boat and discover secluded beaches, or take a boat tour around the nearby islets, which are also ideal fishing spots!
Places of Interest
- Take the opportunity to explore the tiny archaeological gem of Delos, just a short boat trip away. Delos was a sacred island in ancient times, and according to mythology was the birthplace of the twin gods Apollo and Artemis.
- Visit the historic monastery of Panayia Tourliani (a 16th century church with a brilliant carved wooden iconostasis)
I would highly recommend this property, My guests thoroughly enjoyed their visit as well. The staff was prompt and very accommodating, I look forward to a return visit!. Salvatore D. ”