Orient, New York
Located in the heart of Orient, Crow's Nest is a beautiful home through which you can enjoy everything that the North Fork of Long Island has to offer.
Renowned for vineyards, historic villages, pristine beaches and farms, the North Fork is a little more relaxed than it's southern sibling.
Enjoy water views of both the Long Island Sound and the Gardiner’s Bay from this spacious 4-bed, comfortable hilltop retreat.
The rustic outdoor entertaining options include a pool, BBQ and dining on the deck as well as covered pergola for shaded relaxation.
We also have two kayaks are available for members’ use.
Easily reachable from the big East Coast cities and airports, but wonderfully, another world away.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Full, and Twin
6 guests maximum
JFK international Airport and Islip
1:50 hour and 1:20 hour by car
Views of Long Island Sound and Connecticut Shore to the west and Gardiner’s Bay and Shelter Island to the Southeast
Activities of Interest
- Take a wine tour of the local vineyards - Long Island North Fork wine tours are not far away.
- Beaches (Truman’s Beach is a 10 minute walk and Orient State Park is a 10 minute drive)
Places of Interest
- Shelter Island is just 30 minutes away by car and ferry.
- The nearby towns of Greenport and Southold have a selection of great restaurants and stores.
- Historic Orient Village is just a 10 minute walk away - pop into the Old Orchard Farm store for a little peruse
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet