Modern A-Frame Lake Tahoe Cabin
Modern A-Frame Lake Tahoe Cabin
Extensively remodeled, bright and modern, this cozy four bedroom, two bathroom, A-frame cabin is the perfect place to spend a week with nature and your closest family and friends. Located in Agate Bay and adjacent to a conservancy parcel, this home has beautiful surrounding foliage and privacy.
Thanks to the unique architecture of the cabin, the space gets plenty of natural light. The wood paneled walls and ceiling combined with bursts of white throughout give the cabin a feeling of designer minimalism. From the main living area, guests can gather around the wood-burning stove and watch nature at the same time with the help of floor to ceiling windows. There is also a huge, flat-screen TV and DVD player for when you need to catch up on your television.
The cabin’s kitchen is modern and chic, accomplished by simply using the color white on the rafters, cabinets, and appliances. It has been recently renovated, so the group’s chef can prepare any meal they desire. Outside, there is even a grill available for the perfect, outdoors barbecue.
At this cabin we want to assure that our guests will be able to enjoy the outdoors and still keep it separate from their personal space. That is why there is a huge deck out front that has a wrap around bench. Here you can dry out your items from a day at the lake, or store things like bikes and boards that have gotten dirty. On the inside there is also a mudroom with benches, storage, and pegs for your items.
Downstairs guests will find the first bedroom. Tucked away from the rest of the rooms, this room yields privacy to its guests. The whitewashed walls and carpets, combined with the warm glow of the bedside lamps, make this room a very calming place full of zen.
Up the stairs guests will find three more bedrooms, two of which are fit with a queen and the third, two twins. Just like the downstairs bedroom, the upstairs rooms are peaceful and calm with plenty of space for guests to unpack and unwind.
Aside from the three bedrooms upstairs, the loft upstairs can be used as an extra space for guests to rest their head. Here there is a futon, extra couch and a flat-screen TV.
Thanks to the convenient location, guests in this cabin are just a short walk to the lake shore, and a quick drive to Squaw Valley and Northstar Skiing. During the summer this cabin has access to the Agate Sun Club which includes pool, tennis courts, volleyball, and lake pier access (please inquire when booking). In the winter guests can purchase discount lift tickets are available for Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley (Save up to $14 per ticket).
NO PETS ALLOWED
**Please note that all guests at this property should be at least 21 years of age.**
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1450 square feet, 135 square meters
Queen, Full, Full, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
30 minutes by car
Next to a conservancy lot, the cabin has clear views of the foliage and Northern Lake Tahoe Mountains.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour - See Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful spot from above on a 10-minute Emerald Bay helicopter flight. Short but sweet, this aerial tour takes off from South Lake Tahoe and flies you over Emerald Bay.
- Tahoe Adventure Company - Offers kayak, stand up paddle board, bike, hike, snowshoe, and multisport guided adventures and rentals in the Lake Tahoe and Truckee areas.
- Tahoe Photographic Tours - The first and most experienced, personalized scenic guide and photographic service in Lake Tahoe. Concentrates on showing you the very best of Tahoe and takes you to must-see Tahoe locations, and off the beaten path as well.
Places of Interest
- Northstar Village - Upscale shops, refined dining and Lake Tahoe's only five-star slopeside lodging is married to impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier.
- Squaw Valley - One of the finest Lake Tahoe ski resorts in California with olympic memories.
- Vikingsholm - Located in Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe, this magnificent castle is a unique blend of nature's spectacular beauty and man's architectural ingenuity.
Charming Ski Cabin
Great location for this light and bright cabin near the shore of Lake Tahoe with easy access to multiple ski areas. Clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Owner was very responsive, ensuring snow cleared and heat on before we arrived. A great place for a family get-away. ”