Park City, Utah
Northgate at Promontory
Northgate at Promontory
This magnificent newly constructed modern mountain offers luxury and location! The gorgeous five bedroom, five bathroom home includes a large bunk room that has two full beds over two queen beds! Cathedral ceilings feature massive beam detail which leads the eye to the breathtaking views all around through the walls of windows. Many of the walls are curved maximizing the panoramic views. The property is just as stunning from the outside as it from the inside. There was no detail overlooked in this home.
The floorpan is open and the ceiling are soaring. The design is modern rustic and the execution is flawless. The wood beams contrast the white walls, and windows. The model furnishing offers clean lines and comfortable living, while leaving the views unobstructed. The open floor plan makes it a home that everyone can enjoy together, but still offers countless private spaces where you slip away! The breathtaking view and modern aesthetic continues into all of the bedrooms. Each bedrooms offers luxury, plush linens, designer furnishings, amazing views, and fabulous ensuite bathrooms with top of the line tile showers. The master bedroom is the most spacious of the bedrooms featuring a king sized bed and oversized soaking tub, among its many amenities.
The gourmet kitchen is fit for a chef! It is fully equipped with state of the art appliances. The curved island, adds an architectural feature, while providing additional seating and the perfect place to socialize or enjoy a meal. There is also a separate dining area with seating for 10 and views that may rival the meal.
The living area is the perfect cozy place to unwind after a long day of adventure. A dry stack stone fireplace is the focal point and keeps you warm on the chilly winter nights. Guests can enjoying any of the three grand fireplaces which all feature flat screen TVs above. In addition the home has a home theater with a 140" screen,
For the competitive ones of the group there is a game room with another big screen TV and separate bar area to mix up some cocktails and snacks.
Take the fun outside to the multiple decks and enjoy the fire pit and the eight person hot tub. The covered deck and the outdoor fireplace always keep it warm and cozy, regardless of the weather.
This home is part of the the exclusive Promontory Club which includes two World-class golf courses, tennis and swim facilities. It is only a 15 minute drive to the main Park City ski areas, Deer Valley, Park City, the Canyons and only a 35 minute drive to Snowbird/Alta.
Park City is framed by the craggy Wasatch Range, and bordered by the Deer Valley Resort and the huge Park City Mountain Resort. Utah Olympic Park, to the north, hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics and is now predominantly a training facility. In downtown Park City, Main Street is lined with buildings built during a 19th-century silver mining boom, offering a great taste of the history of the area. This home is the perfect place for your unforgettable vacation.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6300 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
35 Minutes by Car
View of the major Park City ski areas, including Deer Valley, Park City and The Canyons!
**Golf is an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- All Seasons Adventures - The most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the the Park City area. Offer a variety of activities so our guests can book package tours or individual excursions over multiple days.
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours - Full-time, professional fly fishing guides who are timely, passionate, and knowledgeable about the fly fishing sport!
- Tanger Outlets - Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer.
- Park City Food Tours - Go beyond the usual mountain town activities and experience Main Street more intimately by enjoying several different experiences in one tour.
Places of Interest
- Canyons Village -This family style, guest centric village offers world class accommodations, a variety of events and also provides direct access to the Orange Bubble Express, the country’s first bubbled and heated chairlift.
- Park City Mountain Resort - Offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7300 acres of terrain.
- Alpine Coaster - Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster.
- Mary G. Steiner Egyptian Theatre - Historic theatre that hosts a variety of theatre, comedy, musical acts, special events, community functions and more. The Egyptian Theatre functions as a landmark venue on Park City's Main Street.
Beautiful Home, great location!!!
Wow! 5 stars is an understatement! This home was amazing! We had everything we could have possibly needed, and then some. The kitchen was off the charts, the bedrooms and bathrooms were all like master suites, the movie room allowed for amazing family time and laughs, time spent on deck around fire pit delivered the best views and conversations. After long days of skiing the hot tub was a must and was the icing on the cake. We have stayed in many 3rd Homes for the last 6 years, and this was by far one of the best! Great memories made and truly appreciative! ”
We had a wonderful stay at this home. Everything was very high end. We enjoyed using the hot tub, sauna and theater room at the home. The owner was very helpful. There are nice amenities within the gated community such as a health club, spa, family activities., etc. It is a bit of a drive to get to Main Street and the ski slopes, but we did not mind. We always looked forward to returning to this wonderful and very spacious home after a full day of skiing.”
We had a fantastic spring break week at Promontory. The house is new, well laid-out, and has all of the amenities anyone would want for a ski vacation with family. Our family of four brought another family of five. We had plenty of room and didn't even touch one of the bedrooms. Promontory is a very convenient 15 minute drive to Park City and Deer Valley, yet allows you to have privacy and amazing views of the valley. Thanks, Keith, for making us feel so welcome!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet