Park City, Utah
521 Deer Valley Drive
521 Deer Valley Drive
Take your friends and family on an unforgettable trip full of adventure and luxury at this large four bedroom, three bathroom, 2,200 square foot town house. With close proximity to Historic Main Street and the Park City Town Lift and Transit Center, your weeklong stay at this home is sure to be practically perfect.
After a long day on the slopes, this townhome will be the perfect retreat for warmth and relaxation. There is plenty of space in the cozy living area for guests to gather around the fireplace and watch a movie while sipping coco or wine. If you are just entirely frozen and the fireplace can’t do the job, no worries! There is a huge, eight-person hot tub and steam shower for your unthawing needs.
If guests would rather stay in for the evening and not walk a block over to the tons of restaurants waiting for exploration, there is a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. The bar top, located between the kitchen and dining room, seats three and the dining table seats six.
Throughout the five floors of this townhome, there is plenty of space for twelve guests to sleep. Inside the master bedroom, there is a king size bed, flat-screen TV, and doors leading out to a private balcony. This room is perfect for those looking for a bit of privacy. The remaining three bedrooms house full-size bunk beds or simply, a set of two full size beds.
Prepare to be enamored by the simplicity and luxury found during your stay in Park City.
The snow packed ground is a dream to gaze upon at night, and then becomes a map full of adventure when the sun rises.
Townhome with 5 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King, 2x Full, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
30 min by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- All Seasons Adventures - the most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the the Park City area.
- Exclusive Excursions - Join Exclusive Excursions for a high-outdoor mountain adventure involving many different activities, a customized sightseeing tour, Salt Lake City sightseeing tour or a unique Park City mountain dining experience.
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours - Professional, passionate guides who know the best fishing spots in Park City, Salt Lake City, and Logan.
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain Resort - Offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7300 acres of terrain. The experiences make it impossible to not have fun.
- Deer Valley Resort - Rated the number #1 ski resort in North America for an remarkable FIVE years running by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Historic Main Street - Stroll through the many shops, pop into a museum, or grab a delicious bit to eat.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo