Deer Valley Luxury Townhome
Deer Valley Luxury Townhome
Take your friends and family on an unforgettable trip full of adventure and luxury at this large four bedroom, 2200 square foot townhouse. With close proximity to Historic Main Street and the Park City Town Lift and Transit Center, your weeklong stay at this home is sure to be practically perfect.
After a long day on the slopes, this townhome will be the perfect retreat for warmth and relaxation. There is plenty of space in the cozy living area for guests to gather around the fireplace and watch a movie while sipping cocoa or wine. If you are just entirely frozen and the fireplace can’t do the job, no worries! There is a huge, eight-person hot tub and steam shower for your unthawing needs.
If guests would rather stay in for the evening and not walk a block over to the tons of restaurants waiting for exploration, there is a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. The bar top, located between the kitchen and dining room, seats three and the dining table seats six.
Throughout the five floors of this townhome, there is plenty of space for twelve guests to sleep. Inside the master bedroom, there is a king size bed, flat-screen TV, and doors leading out to a private balcony. This room is perfect for those looking for a bit of privacy. The remaining three bedrooms house full-size bunk beds or simply, a set of two full-size beds.
Prepare to be enamored by the simplicity and luxury found during your stay in Park City. The snow packed ground is a dream to gaze upon at night, and then becomes a map full of adventure when the sun rises.
Townhome with 5 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, 2x Full, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
45 minutes by car
Views of the Wasatch Mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- All Seasons Adventures (3 minute drive) - This is the most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the the Park City area.
- Exclusive Excursions (5 minute drive) - Join Exclusive Excursions for a high-outdoor mountain adventure involving many different activities, a customized sightseeing tour, Salt Lake City sightseeing tour or a unique Park City mountain dining experience.
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours (7 minute walk) - Professional, passionate guides who know the best fishing spots in Park City, Salt Lake City, and Logan.
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (30 minute drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
- Canyons Golf (10 minute drive) - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain Resort (5 minute drive) - This mountain resort offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7300 acres of terrain. The experiences make it impossible to not have fun.
- Deer Valley Resort (8 minute walk) - Rated the number number one ski resort in North America for an remarkable FIVE years running by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Historic Main Street (7 minute walk) - Stroll through the many shops, pop into a museum, or grab a delicious bit to eat.
- Wasatch Brew Pub (10 minute walk) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- Tupelo (7 minute walk) - Located right on Main Street, this farm-to-table eatery shows off an eclectic mix of delicious, globally-inspired cuisines.