Visit this completely charming, old-fashioned, 1920’s Tuscan style cottage. This 1,900 square foot property in Carmel has three bedrooms, three bathrooms and is located right across from the beach.
The cozy living room has seating around the wood burning fireplace and works as a great area for guests to gather together. The home also features a sunroom with a game table that overlooks the beautiful garden. Off of this room is the dining room with seating for four. The dining room also boasts stunning views of the garden. The classic white kitchen with a country style wood island can be used to prepare fresh meals during your stay.
The three bedrooms in the home have a King sized bed, a Queen sized bed and a room with two twin beds. Each room has a TV and great natural light pouring in.
Relax with a glass of wine on the front porch with beautiful views of the ocean from across the street. This is the perfect spot to wind down your day as you listen to the waves crashing nearby.
Carmel Cellars is only a few blocks to downtown Carmel where you can find great restaurants and local shops. The Pebble Beach Course can be seen from the home and some of the other greatest golf courses in the world are just minutes away. There are places to bike, kayak and surf, just across the street.
A few favorite activities in the area are a drive down the world famous Big Sur Coastline and wine tasting throughout Carmel Valley.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Monterey Regional Airport (MRY) - 10 minutes by car
Pacific Ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Big Sur - Undeveloped coastal area that is an experience for all.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Home to sea otters, penguins, sharks, jellies and thousands of other marine animals and plants.
- Cannery Row - Home to some of the most luxurious hotels, world-class restaurants, boutiques & galleries, spas, premium wine tasting & exciting recreation Monterey has to offer, including the best nightlife.
Places of Interest
- Point Lobos - The “crown jewel” of the California State Park system.
- Carmel-by-the-Sea - European-style village nestled above a picturesque white-sand beach where everything is within walking distance.
- Monterey Bay Whale Watch - Great company and knowledgable staff.
We could not have had a nicer time at Carmel Cellars. It is a great and very well maintained property, in a lovely location, in a charming town. The home lives up to its description and more. We would happily return. Claudia Brooks”
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet