St Spyridon Beach, Greece
St. Nicholas Beach House
Situated at St Spyridon beach, Perithia, Corfu, this amazing villa offers peace and seclusion in a sensational beachfront setting on a peninsula surrounded by the sea.
While the natural beauty of the setting is stunning the historic legacy of the area is fascinating.
Not many houses in the Greek islands can equal the position (on a peninsula), comfort and privacy of this excellent beach house.
An all round sea view which turns into an all round dramatic sunset in the evenings. Sitting on a low cliff, surrounded by beautiful gardens with a path through a "rain forest" that leads to two practically "private" beaches.
Additional highlights include,a big 70m2 main heated pool (charges apply), indoor paddle pool/jacuzzi, sauna and steamroom, gym, outdoors ozone therapy spa, recreation room-fully equipped gym with tv room , full size pool table and numerous safety features for children.
The ambience at St Nicholas Beach Villa is one of sheer relaxation.
Spacious rooms tastefully decorated with pastel colors.
All the rooms are en suite, have a private sea view veranda or terrace from which you can take in the views of the yachts and boats cruising along the bay.
Recline on a sun lounger by the pool or go snorkeling around the nearby islet where a seagulls' colony nests and bread their youngsters.
Or enjoy a glass of wine while reading a book in one of the al fresco corners watching the spectacular sunset.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3900 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Corfu International Airport - CFU
30 mins by car
Stunning views out to sea
Activities of Interest
- Madalena Corfu Cruises - Offering so many different types of cruises, this is a fun, adventurous way to see the island!
- Apollo Dive Center - Wonderful diving, located in the most beautiful part of Corfu.
- Sidari Watersports - Canoeing, jet skiing, sailing - you name it, and Sidari Watersports has got it!
- Corfu Walking Tours - Walk with a local, and see Corfu like you've never seen it before.
- Achilleion Museum - About 10 km out of town, explore this gorgeous ancient palace.
Places of Interest
- Paleokastritsa Beach - A beautiful, clear water bay with amazing caves to explore.
- Corfu Old Town - Beautiful, narrow, cobblestone streets are everywhere in this enchanting city, with many shops and cafes to sample along the way.
- Kaiser's Throne - the 360 degree panoramic view from the lookout point is breathtakingly stunning and although famous for its sunset views, it offers stunning views all day long!
- Paleokastritsa Monastery - Built on top of a remote hill, this monastery gives gorgeous views of the island and the sea.
- Old Fortress - The best known, and most famous ancient ruin in all of Corfu.
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility