Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grand Luxxe 4 Bedroom Residence
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta- Grand Luxxe 4 Bedroom Residence
Grand luxury awaits you at this magnificent 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 4,000 sq. ft. exclusive residence. Over 2,000 square feet of outside living space grant you awe-inspiring surroundings of the Sierra Madre Mountains, the Ameca River, and the Bay of Bandera, Every living space at this destination boasts lovely vistas that constantly remind you that you are surrounded by paradise.
This amazing floor plan offers a gourmet kitchen with oven, breakfast bar, wet bar, and dining table for 10 people, as well as a luxuriously appointed living room with an LCD TV. There are two terraces, the palatial main deck containing a dipping pool and outdoor dining area. Two of the bedrooms have king-size beds, and the other two bedrooms both have two double beds. There are four full bathrooms (two which contain Jacuzzi tubs) and one half bath.
Residence Tower amenities include full concierge and butler service, private elevators that open into your suite, a rooftop pool, and SkyLounge restaurants for the exclusive use of tower guests.
On property you will have access to a 18-hole Jack Nicklaus course, an 18-hole Greg Norman course, tennis courts, state-of-the art gym, world class spa, 18 restaurants, French marketplace, largest pool system in Latin America, two kids clubs, wave pool and lazy river, kids water park, and free nightly entertainment!
Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks.
The area is well known for its natural beauty, wide beaches with fine white sand, unique flora.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
10 minutes by car
Full ocean views surrounding the property
Activities of Interest
- Don't miss the Fiesta Mexicana or beach party buffet and open bar.
- Take a tennis clinic, attend the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf, or participate in a sports and fitness class.
- Book a culinary tour, a cooking class, or tequila tour at Luxx Bar.
- For kids: beach and pool activities, lazy river, wave pool and waterslide, beach trampoline and rock wall, kid's club and water park.
- Go on a nature trek, snorkel, scuba dive, jet ski, or parasail.
- Dine at one of the 38 exquisite bars and restaurants.
- Have a dip in any of the 27 pristine pools onsite.
Places of Interest
- 2, 18 Hole World Class Golf Courses, 1 designed by Nicklaus, the other by Norman
- The Grand Bliss Beach
- Spatium & Brio Spa and Fitness Center
- Visit Santuario, an enormous thatched-roof palapa that acts as a scenic spot for coffee and pastries by day and a vibrant entertainment venue by night, complete with full bar, performance stage, and dance floor.
- Truly a shopper’s paradise, La Plaza is an expansive market that features a myriad of beautiful boutiques, including a designer clothing shop, a cheese counter, a bookstore, and a chocolate shop.
Retirement Village - Gone wrong
We just checked in for our stay at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grand Luxxe 4 Bedroom Residence. Sadly this is really not what we were expecting. We are just a young couple and everyone here seems to be retirees. Definitely not a five star resort even at a stretch and really quite disappointing. Not really where we want to spend our holiday. The 2ft deep little pool on the terrace of the room is freezing cold, the room is very nice but once you leave the room..... The whole place is a building site, surrounded by barbed wire fencing and filled with guests over the age of 70 who seem to love eating burgers and fries. The staff are very friendly but explained this is a retirement village complex and so everything is geared around this market. Really should have made that clear on the listing as it's not even mentioned. Not sure how this can be 15 keys? It's a retirement membership club where non members are able to buy nights at $1000 per night on VRBO without negotiating. We don't want to stay and are looking at what our alternatives are. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo