Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grand Luxxe 4 Bedroom Residence
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta- Grand Luxxe Four Bedroom Residence
True luxury awaits you at this magnificent four-bedroom, 6200 square foot exclusive residence. With awe-inspiring surroundings of the Sierra Madre Mountains, the Ameca River, and the Bay of Banderas, every living space at this exotic destination boasts lovely vistas that constantly remind you that you’re living in paradise. Pair the natural beauty of the home with impeccable resort amenities and services, and you’ve got paradise beyond your wildest dreams!
The expansive floor plan of this residence features a gourmet kitchen with oven, breakfast bar, wet bar, and dining table for ten people, as well as a luxuriously appointed living room with an LCD television. The living room is incredibly decorated, with upscale and sleek furnishings, and effortlessly opens up to one of two terraces through a wall-to-wall sliding glass door, beautifully combining indoor and outdoor living. The palatial main deck contains a dipping pool and alfresco dining area. Two of the bedrooms have king-sized beds, and the other two bedrooms both have two double beds. There are four full bathrooms (two of which contain Jacuzzi tubs) and one-half bath.
The Grande Luxxe offers the epitome of top-shelf, posh accommodations. Exclusive amenities, such as nine incredible pools to choose from, delicious, five-star restaurants, and championship level golf courses await you. Out of the many different pools to choose from, one of your options includes an expansive, rooftop pool surrounded by lovely, plush chaises. While spending the day up here, guests can enjoy tasty food and beverages from the Fresh Co Sky Garden restaurant. Also, for those golf enthusiasts, on the property, you will have access to two elite courses, one designed by Jack Nicklaus, and one by Greg Norman. If you’re looking to get to feel refreshed and rejuvenated, a world-class gym and spa are waiting to give you that extra pep in your step! When the sun goes down, get ready to choose from 18 spectacular restaurants, and after dinner settle down in one of the many bars or lounges for some vibrant late night entertainment.
Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks. For those looking for additional adventures, there are a variety of on and off resort activities to choose from. On the beach, try your hand at kayaking, paddle boarding, or any other number of water activities. Explore the sweeping scenery of the Riviera Nayarit region with off-site excursions like zip-lining through the jungle, whale watching, or deep-sea fishing.
Get ready for the beach getaway of a lifetime, filled with finery, hospitality, and adventure!
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6200 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
15 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
Resort fee of $42 per day
Activities of Interest
- Vidanta Golf (5 minutes) - Vidanta Golf takes great care to cultivate truly unique golf experiences, offering two beautiful courses, one designed by Jack Nicklaus, and the other by Greg Norman.
- Dolphin Adventure by Vallarta Adventures (25 minutes) - This company provides world-class dolphin encounter experiences in beautiful Nuevo Vallarta.
- Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf - This academy is perfect for beginners and seasoned golfers alike!
- Danisha Sport Fishing - Delight in the beauty of the bay while you cast a line and hope for a bite!
- La Plaza (30 minutes) - A shopper's paradise, this expansive market features a myriad of beautiful boutiques, including a designer clothing shop, a cheese counter, bookstore, and chocolate shop.
Places of Interest
- Grande Luxxe Pools - With nine pristine pools on site, you'll never have to worry about there being enough room!
- Santuario (35 minutes) - This enormous, thatched-roof palapa is a scenic spot for coffee and pastries by day, but turns into a vibrant entertainment venue by night!
- Brio Spa & Body Care - Enjoy a refreshing, deep tissue massage, or rejuvenate your senses in the steam room!
- The Grand Bliss Beach (10 minutes) - Spend your beach days at this gorgeous beach, complete with exclusive access to the beach club.
- Vidanta Dining - Vidanta offers numerous exquisite fine dining options, including the French-inspired Azur, gourmet burgers at The Burger Custom Made, and delicious Mexican at Epazote.
Retirement Village - Gone wrong
We just checked in for our stay at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grand Luxxe 4 Bedroom Residence. Sadly this is really not what we were expecting. We are just a young couple and everyone here seems to be retirees. Definitely not a five star resort even at a stretch and really quite disappointing. Not really where we want to spend our holiday. The 2ft deep little pool on the terrace of the room is freezing cold, the room is very nice but once you leave the room..... The whole place is a building site, surrounded by barbed wire fencing and filled with guests over the age of 70 who seem to love eating burgers and fries. The staff are very friendly but explained this is a retirement village complex and so everything is geared around this market. Really should have made that clear on the listing as it's not even mentioned. Not sure how this can be 15 keys? It's a retirement membership club where non members are able to buy nights at $1000 per night on VRBO without negotiating. We don't want to stay and are looking at what our alternatives are. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo