Villa Harmony is perched high on the hillside overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea and with its north east facing position, catches the early morning sunshine. This property is the architectural mirror image of villa Symphony and features much of the same living space and use of materials.
The main entrance opens to a two storey high living room which has many large windows that allow the flow of light and add to the general airy atmosphere of this modern villa. Talented local interior designer Stavroula Mauromataki, has tastefully decorated throughout the property with paintings and pottery unique to local Greek artists.
Both master and guest bedrooms feature the highest quality furnishings and fittings and aesthetic materials, ensuring the greatest of comfort throughout.
The outdoor area features a good size infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces and a large seating/dining area covered with a technologically advanced pergola which creates both shade and lets in sunlight. Luxurious and sophisticated sun loungers adorn the spacious terrace giving you options for any time of the day.
Those seeking a combination of privacy, modern and comfortable living in stunning natural surroundings will find villa Harmony to be the ideal choice.
Private Residence with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet, 117 square meters
King and King
5 guests maximum
Chania International Airport - CHQ
30 minutes by car
Stunning views out to the Aegean sea
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- The Port of Kissamos is a stone’s throw away from Agios Georgios and from here, you can take a boat ride to the pirate island of Gramvousa and the world famous Balos Lagoon.
- The villa is five minutes drive away from the impressive golden sands of Falasarna beach (voted one of the top five best beaches in Greece) with its unspoilt turquoise waters and an interesting archaeological site.
Places of Interest
- Koum Kapi – Meaning ‘sand gate’ in Turkish is just beyond the old town district of Chania and is a must visit spot in the area to get a full sense of the charm of the town.
- LIMNOUPOLIS Water Park
- Archaeological Museum of Chania
- Knossos – This settlement was the center of the Minoan civilisation and was first excavated at the beginning of the twentieth century. It is an important archaeological sites for the understanding of ancient Greece.
- Samaria Gorge – Hikers are well rewarded by the beauty of the area.
C. Paige H.May 2018
Northern Crete Gem
We found Villa Harmony, nestled among the olive groves, to be the perfect base to explore the natural wonders of Northern Crete and away from the hustle and bustle of Chania. Though small, Villa Harmony was perfect for the 2 of us. Great property managers, spectacular views and easy access to services in the village. Beautiful beaches, hikes and sailing nearby.”
Carole P.April 2018
Villa harmony is part of a well maintain complex, It is a nice Villa with nice contemporary design touch, and a well thought set up, a villa that offers nice view of the mountains, and the sea inside /out It is in a quiet environment, and we did enjoy spending time outside, relaxing around the great pool, on the loungers or the dining area. Vassilli the owner was extremely nice with us, and Eleni his manager was there to welcome us with all the information we needed and more.. and made sure we had everything we needed. Thank you ! ”