Austin's Casa Grande
It doesn't get better than this central/south Austin location to have family reunions. The living areas are large, cozy and allow for everyone to be together or spread out. Since the house has had two additions it mixes the old Austin with new chic. It is full of windows and skylights to let in the beautiful speckled light through the many trees. There are also many upgrades that come with this house including: handmade kitchen pottery, cove lighting, foot heaters, multiple shower heads and bidet in master bath, artisan light fixtures and wall hangings, stain glassed features, whole house music system, 2 master suites with 2 master bathrooms, long leaf pine wanes coating, glass tile, claw-foot tub and more!
At every turn, this house warms your heart and will make you and your family feel good. Bi-level outdoor decks and dining table allow for large outdoor gatherings in charming yard. This cozy 4500 sq ft abode sits on a double lot with 5 towering oak trees for lots of privacy. And the city of Austin is renowned for being able to entertain anyome, especially 3RD HOME members.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet
King, Queen, King, Full, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
13 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
21 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Rock About Climbing Adventures - Learn how to climb with a group of instructors who are focused on making sure you have a wonderful adventure surrounded by breathtaking scenery!
- The Austin Zoo - Come learn about animals up close, and spend some time outdoors having fun!
- Bike and Brew ATX - A unique way to experience the sights, sounds and taste of the city.
- Austin Duck Adventures - Austin's most informative tour, with 75 minutes of sightseeing. Fun for all ages!
- ATXcursions - Create your own adventure on land or on the river!
Places of Interest
- South Congress Avenue - This vibrant neighborhood south of Lady Bird Lake is a must-stroll for visitors and popular hangout for locals.
- 6th Street - Austin's historic entertainment district.
- Zilker Botanical Garden - A beautiful garden right in the heart of Austin.
- Mount Bonnell - Take a pleasant hike up to this spot and enjoy spectacular views of the city!
- Perla's Seafood & Oyster Bar - Fresh seafood and delicious coastal cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo